Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh I’m so glad to have found a Tamara thread... I need to do a catch up, been wondering how she is so skinny so soon after having a baby, I wondered if she had a surrogate?! I’ve never seen any reference on her captions to being pregnant or giving birth. None of our business obviously but I’m just curious.

Following her has me seriously craving a beach holiday 😂

Reactions: 4
Oooh I’m so glad to have found a Tamara thread... I need to do a catch up, been wondering how she is so skinny so soon after having a baby, I wondered if she had a surrogate?! I’ve never seen any reference on her captions to being pregnant or giving birth. None of our business obviously but I’m just curious.

There were some unofficial pictures of her with a bump during her pregnancy when it was speculated she may be pregnant, she just never confirmed or discussed it.

I too want to know how she lost that weight. Especially now she’s been away for months - I mean most ppl gain weight on holiday not lose it! 😆

Reactions: 2

Jay put a story on his insta of Tamara when she was pregnant with serena a couple of months back. She went a lot slimmer after having Sophia as well.. guess that’s what breastfeeding is doing!

Just skimmed back this thread and seen the ‘bump’ pictures so deffo pregnant... I breastfed both of mine and never went that skinny, gutted 😂 bloody lucky since she was always a bit chunky! She must be pretty disciplined to be eating out every day and not piling on the pounds 😅

Reactions: 5
There were some unofficial pictures of her with a bump during her pregnancy when it was speculated she may be pregnant, she just never confirmed or discussed it.

I too want to know how she lost that weight. Especially now she’s been away for months - I mean most ppl gain weight on holiday not lose it! 😆
Breastfeeding can play a huge part in post partum weight loss

Reactions: 1
In my first pregnancy I was a little curvy to start. My metabolism was so fast when pregnant I didn’t gain much and lost a lot of body fat. So 2 weeks post partum I was slimmer than when I had fallen pregnant. Then the first the year feeding I lost more weight without trying. Into the second year I ate like I was still feeding a newborn and it crept back on. She never shares workouts or anything so I think maybe she just takes her diet and health seriously when pregnant so actually has ended up slimmer. She looks good. I used to really quite like her and Jay but they’ve rubbed me up the wrong way lately sharing the endless travel. I can’t hate them for living their lives but they seem to really do nothing with the platform and money they’ve been given other than swan around the globe with Jay showing off sick watches 🙄

She also has a chef cooking every meal, I know if I had a chef I would make healthier choices instead of any old rubbish when I’m too tired to cook x

Reactions: 11
When my kids were under 5 I was super slim. You never sit down and by time they went to bed I would just collapse on the sofa. I didn’t keep crap snacks in the house so if I wanted something it would be fruit or nuts. To be honest I imagine she has a chef and a trainer, which will help massively and the baby is a little cute chunk so I imagine she’s burning a lot of cals. If I had her money, I’d like to think I’d be a as slim. After spending a year in lockdown and being two teenagers snack witch I’d happily never set foot in my kitchen again!

She also has a chef cooking every meal, I know if I had a chef I would make healthier choices instead of any old rubbish when I’m too tired to cook x

Exactly. She has the money for nutritionists and people to make her look like the best version of herself.

I know I’ve asked before. Fifi is 7 tomorrow but how old is Serena? Trying to work out exact age gap between her kids. As I think it seems a nice gap personally. I couldn’t hack having another so close to my current.

I know I’ve asked before. Fifi is 7 tomorrow but how old is Serena? Trying to work out exact age gap between her kids. As I think it seems a nice gap personally. I couldn’t hack having another so close to my current.

Serena was born last September so 6 and a half years.

Nothing to do with Tamra I was just having a read of her thread but with my girls there’s 7 years between them. I had my eldest really young she’s 12 soon and my youngest is just 5. It can be hard work especially when wanting to go out and about as a family trying to please them both plus they can also be like Tom and Jerry 🤣 but wouldn’t have it any other way. Trying for another at the moment I must be mad!!

Serena was born last September so 6 and a half years.
Ahhh amazing, couldn’t remember when Serena was born so thank you!!

Nothing to do with Tamra I was just having a read of her thread but with my girls there’s 7 years between them. I had my eldest really young she’s 12 soon and my youngest is just 5. It can be hard work especially when wanting to go out and about as a family trying to please them both plus they can also be like Tom and Jerry 🤣 but wouldn’t have it any other way. Trying for another at the moment I must be mad!!
Thanks for he insight! Ahhh good luck 🥰

It was no accident that my second arrived after my eldest qualified for the free nursery hours allocation 🤣 So there's roughly 3 years between my two. Luckily the older one is smitten with his younger brother and we haven't experienced much if any sibling jealously. I'd personally say having one at nursery helps as it's less pressure than getting a school uniform/doing homework every night. But that's only my experience - am sure plenty of others out there have different takes. Best of luck to you x

Maybe just me but I find it a bit unfair on Sophia that on her first birthday no longer as an only child they’re also celebrating the baby being 6 months old.

They appear to have such a perfect and organised life, wish i did - then I remember its only like that due to the hard work of how ever many assistants they have - im sure tarmara and jay don’t actually do any of the ‘organising’ of their life???

Reactions: 8
I’m far from an environmentalist but their footprint must be huge. Not just the big stuff like the houses and flights, but the excess.... pyjamas for the day before you turn seven?! I expect they’ll only be worn once.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.