Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m far from an environmentalist but their footprint must be huge. Not just the big stuff like the houses and flights, but the excess.... pyjamas for the day before you turn seven?! I expect they’ll only be worn once.
and the cushion! will that go straight in the bin?

Reactions: 1
I used to love Tamara's world, it was quite a while ago but I always remember her saying when she was planning anything for Fifi, she didn't have a budget, she had a planner that did everything..

Reactions: 3
They seemed to be in the Maldives for a while but now definitely back in Dubai. They certainly have the money to just stay in Hotels..

Reactions: 1
Maybe just me but I find it a bit unfair on Sophia that on her first birthday no longer as an only child they’re also celebrating the baby being 6 months old.
I can’t imagine birthdays being all that special when you live a life of unimaginable luxury and excess 24/365.

Is it true their London house has a soft play centre inside?!

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine birthdays being all that special when you live a life of unimaginable luxury and excess 24/365.

I think she had it built during the reality series she did. I definitely remember something along those lines.

Reactions: 2

Yeah it does - it was a swimming pool in the basement and she had it changed to soft play

Yeah it does - it was a swimming pool in the basement and she had it changed to soft play
The new baby is gonna go from these tropical holidays then home to a soft play centre in her basement she’s not even one and she has a better life than me 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The new baby is gonna go from these tropical holidays then home to a soft play centre in her basement she’s not even one and she has a better life than me 🥲
That’s just the luck of the birth lottery. You’ll be rewarded in another life 🙏🏻

Reactions: 6
her dogs have a better life than me 🤣 what actually happened to all her zillions of dogs... I could never just abandon my pets. They‘re part of our family.

Reactions: 6
Have they moved to Dubai permanently now? Are they still living in hotels?
They keep showing the Four Seasons logo on the towels at the pool so they’ve been staying there since December, with the quick Maldives trip as a visa run.

I’m guessing that they’ll spend Winter and Spring in Dubai, then probably do a yacht trip somewhere in Croatia and then back to Switzerland for the Summer. Rinse and repeat until a few more travel options open up post covid and then they’ll start throwing in LA again as her sister has moved back to the US now.

It’s interesting that they haven’t hired a villa for a few months. Short term rentals are really easy to come by in Dubai and there a lots of leases that are only 3-6 months anyway. Her instastories show them in a hotel suite than seems to be piled wall to wall with clutter- rolling clothing racks, multiple baby gyms, toys and jumperoos stacked against the wall. It always seems especially cluttered whenever they do the over the top celebrations for Valentine’s Day/ Mother’s Day with the balloon arches, flowers and overflowing tables of gifts and treats.

I didn’t take it as they’ll never go back to London, I imagine they’ll visit more once all restrictions are eased. No way Jay will miss the football

I didn’t take it as they’ll never go back to London, I imagine they’ll visit more once all restrictions are eased. No way Jay will miss the football
Yeah they’ll come back to visit once the fun stuff like restaurants, kids’ attractions and football is back on. But I don’t think they’ll come back to ‘live’ in the UK for a very long time.

Yeah they’ll come back to visit once the fun stuff like restaurants, kids’ attractions and football is back on. But I don’t think they’ll come back to ‘live’ in the UK for a very long time.
When the world is your oyster who would blame them!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.