Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imah

Chatty Member
I don’t even think she looks big, she just just looks like she’s got a lot of saggy lose skin?

Reactions: 1

Chattyman321

I just listened to her first podcast for the wedding with jack on it, he seems very genuine and took his time to propose to make sure he was ready, she said she wanted him to propose years ago but he didn’t want to be pressured

DariaJames88

but i think she could come off as a professional if you weren't interested in researching her (especially how she presents herself!), people going to her for coaching have to be desperate for help and she's profiting off that without pointing them in the right direction :(
Yes that’s a v good point

ellenlovesme

She did a post the other day that said "It's NEVER your fault if clothes don't fit".

I feel like this isn't a healthy thing to say ... ?
it’s not a healthy thing to say at all. People all need to take responsibility for their own health. No, I don’t think that she is at risk of obesity-related diseases (yet) but she is not nourishing or respecting her body by eating refined carbs and sugar instead of a balanced lunch. The older you get, the more excess weight will impact on health, especially if it around the gut.

It’s the total change that I can’t get over. So all those posts where she said she felt so good and her food was so delicious were a total lie then? She thought it was horrible all along? True, some of the stuff she made looked grim (chickpea cookie dough) but lots of it looked pretty nice and she was a healthy weight for her height. She kept saying she’d found the perfect balance, so that was all a lie too then?

I think she has always been insecure and it had showed. She always seemed to be envious of Zanna and Vic with the pretty slim blonde look. I do think her partner is quite hot though!
Yeah, her partner is really hot! I also got the sense that she never felt she lived up to Zanna and Vic. I’m not sure this new direction is the answer to making her feel good about herself though. There has to be a balance between excessive restriction and uncontrolled binge eating. As someone who has binge eating disorder herself, I worry that she’s going down that route. It’s just as unhealthy as starving yourself and no matter how much someone preaches about being ‘curvy and happy’, overeating is nearly always accompanied by feelings of self-loathing.

Last edited:

alliwantistruth

question: ive gained quite a bit of weight since giving birth 6 months ago due to low self care and not prioritising myself over baby (just grabbing whatever for tea, naughty on-the-go snacks etc), and Dr said today that my blood tests show high cholesterol which made me think.... i wonder if Tally could be the same? it's symptom-free! xx
Can I ask what it is you were eating? As I'm so worried about mine as well, it runs in my family but I've got a big addiction to cheese lol and I always joke I have a fat tooth not a sweet tooth lol xx

S1920

VIP Member
Sophie Aris seems happy enough with her weight again. Again, nothing like Tally's whatsoever.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Exactly this! 🙌🏻
I think that especially when disordered, compulsive or extreme behaviours are involved it should only be unpacked by fully trained and experienced therapists, coaches and professionals. So much long term damage (both physical and mental) can be done so easily that it is simply not fair to start digging around when you don't know what you're doing. She is being incredibly reckless.
Tally and literally everyone else that’s an “Instagram professional”.

Whatsgoingon898

Her moaning about the non-delivery of the dining table does make me laugh.
Yes 06:55 is early BUT not checking the time slot to know exactly how early, or late, it can arrive is a schoolboy error. Add to that the sarcastic comment about having to pay another £75 for the privilege of a re-delivery and it shows just how inconsiderate she is.
Welcome to the real world of professional business interactions and the true value of other people's time Tally. 😬

Thank you!!!!! Self indulgent prat. I have to unfollow Again, she’s a spoilt little rich kid!!!