Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clapster1

Chatty Member
She seems to be getting back into lifting now… I wonder if she will secretly go back to the weight loss and then simply say it was her body naturally adjusting and finding its balance through joyful movement and food freedom... Although if she does, the HAES community will disown her for betraying them.
It will be super hard for her to distance herself from the HAES community because she is so embedded in that right now and quite literally shunned everything she promoted from before. She can't do another 360° surely!?!?! 😮
Lifting is super popular right now so it might be that she wants a slice of that market OR it was an opportunity to tag the private gym she used in that post in the hope of a freebie/collaboration. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Roseannanna

Whatever she is doing is not healthy. There is just no way it is. She did a reel where she was trying on old clothes and getting rid of everything that didn’t fit and most of her weight is on her belly. She’s in her early 30s and is looking at a future of not so good health if she keeps this up. Not everything we do is awesome and exciting or whatever but we do it because we need to, eg cleaning the house, brushing our teeth. Exercise isn’t always fun but I always always feel good afterwards. I can’t get over a PT saying she is sedentary and has lost fitness and that this is totally fine. I wonder how many clients she has.
Not to be cruel! I just looked at her photos. She looks very unhealthy 😫. Even when I’ve been big I’ve not looked like that. This was her when she was obsessed with dieting.

Attachments

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I’m glad there’s a conversation about this. Really struggling with ‘I want a takeaway’ mentality but ‘oh no I mustn’t because it’s unhealthy and bad for you’. Then I think but if I’m not having a takeaway and having something ‘healthier’, is that disordered eating because I don’t want to put on weight from the takeaway? It’s causing me major anxiety 😪 I literally crave takeaways every day, even though I only have maybe 1 a week at most, sometimes not even that! I’ll eat a takeaway then be googling calories and all the additives ☹ But then sometimes yo do actually need to eat nourishing food because we need that.

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Engagement photos are pretty common to be done in the year before your wedding. Usually as part of the package with your photographer. For lots of people it's to get comfortable having your photo taken or so you have nice professional pictures to use at your wedding.
To be fair her stories did say it was a gift from her mum and gran (though she didn't say if she'd asked for that specifically).