Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roseannanna

is this the girl that used to do the podcast with zanna and another girl? I used to really enjoy that but now through tattle I see them for what they really are 😬
Definitely! Yup that's her!

I’ve also been waiting for this thread! She made her money and got her following from clean eating and workouts and now she has done a total 360 because she sees an opportunity for more cash and the clean eating stuff has fallen out of fashion. I sincerely believe that if she could snap her fingers, she’d go back to how she looked before. It just looks really really unhealthy, as lots of her weight is around her belly. As she regularly teaches spin, she must really overeat to remain at that size. I gained a lot of weight a few years ago and probably looked similar to Tally. I pretended I was okay with it but I really wasn’t and I was out of breath just walking upstairs. Thankfully I lost it - about 3 stone and I feel a lot better. On no level is it something to encourage.
Alice Liveing has dropped the clean eating and has gained some weight from when she was super skinny but she still looks really good, no visible flab and is clearly in shape and looks healthy. Tally has gained several stone in a short time frame, looks really unhealthy and brags doing little exercise beyond dancing around the living room. If that were my PT, I’d run a mile.
I was in Tally's position this time last year and now I'm eating better again. I believe she is a total hypocrite. Alice Living still looks great and at healthy shape and weight.

Tally is obviously training but not eating the right food. I mean you can still eat nice and normal food it's just getting the balance!

Reactions: 1

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
I was looking back to early 2021 when she was just in the midst of the whole Train Happy book launch etc etc. I think she looks healthier, much more balanced shape wise. I’m not body shaming but I refuse to believe it’s good practice to basically keep gaining weight around your middle when you’re a woman of 30 odd who probably wants a family in the next couple of years, which she has said she would like. I know she’s had a horrible time with disordered eating in the past but I think she’s on a path that again probably isn’t healthy for her, mentally or physically.
This is all so true. It’s hard to say definitively from these pictures but it also looks like her face suits being that weight too.

ellamae

Chatty Member
She’ll either lose weight or she’ll gain it. I think she’s gone to the extreme and is probably overeating, maybe even binge eating. Not sure if the pressure of getting married and losing weight will make her binge eat more or continue to do so. Bigger women seem to be in her life so maybe she doesn’t feel under lots of pressure to lose it? They probably all chant the song big girls are beautiful

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
I think from my gym, the PTs aren't getting the private clients that they did for PT due to COL crisis. Many have left. Saying that, there's plenty of classes that could be taught or just working in the gym like you say. However, I dont think her BOPO nonsense is compatible with teaching loads of classes a week as she may lose weight - or she may not be comfortable doing it. I remember when she was teaching spin like a celeb trainer and I find it really strange that she has gone in a different direction. She's really lucky she has a rich bf and she has some choice to work. Teaching in Surrey wont be easy. Im sure there's lots of instructors very established in their jobs and not a lot of opportunity - which tends to be what happens when you move from London to a very rural area. You have to commute and there might not be lots and lots of jobs and options
Im surprised she hasn't developed an app like Alice Living.

Clapster1

Chatty Member
I think a lot of people who’ve overcome (to an extent) disordered exercise and eating will flock to her as they gain weight. And I do kind of get that. My concern is she’s not really trained in that (as far as I know). As someone with a dear friend with a major exercise disorder I am absolutely not judging - more power to anyone who can overcome that, but I reckon lots of these women would do better paying for an actual therapy session to help them deal with any root cause issues.
I think this is so right. Any kind of disorder will be rooted in something much deeper and it is really poor and actually rather dangerous for anyone with no real understanding of or training in how to deal with it to start poking that wound.

Blinda7

i think the intuitive eating movement became quite popular last year(?) and it is actually a very easy movement to monetise. you don't have to believe in any of it and literally spin any moment in your life to say 'oh this is what i needed please unlearn bad behaviours!'

i think this is becoming really obvious in her content. before she would post more gym focused things and lean less into the morality of exercise and food but since she's gained weight and lost some engagement (i assume) the obvious answer is body positivity/intuitive eating. it's so frustrating because this is so common with this brand of influencers and they don't post anything of actual help, saying that food is not 'good' or 'bad' is the most basic introduction to people and it does not help anyone deconstruct anything about the diet industry, it's a cheap cash grab that aims at a vulnerable market (people that are unhappy with themselves and fat people), and there's no uplifting of any fat voices, any intuitive eating or joyful exercise accounts or any male voices in the space (except her podcast of course, which is still on the surface and serves HER specifically).

this always makes me so incredibly angry because it always comes after people gain weight, when they were smaller they would not really engage in this content because it wouldn't be the most profitable. what it shows is once it affects you, you have to care about it. she has not had empathy for people unhappy about themselves until that became her.

people do not hear to leave some carrots if they're not hungry!! they need inclusive gymwear, accessible exercising, easy balanced meals, an understanding of food, extremely basic cooking tutorials, different gym sessions based on time/access, how to know if exercise is joyful or not! tally saying how she didn't finish some food or she sat on the sofa because she was tired is so insulting and not helpful at all, but to people not in the space they'll think she's inspiring and helpful when she's tainting the movement from what it's meant to be. people do not have the luxury to go to bed when they feel tired, people do not have the money to always leave food - how do we manage this?

apologies for the rant, i hate rich influencers who solely profit off a movement that is not intended to serve them while giving no real advice or action to help the people it's meant to serve.
Couldn't love this more 🙏🙏♥

Roseannanna

She has really gained weight - and that’s not body shaming, but it’s in a distribution that doesn’t do her immediate and long term female health any favours. Guess she’s on the “loose weight” to get married train even though she’ll never ever admit it 🤣 when’s the last time she got a proper sweat on?!
She looks good in that photo though

anom1289

That’s also not just a new pair of leggings in that bag. I love my SB leggings but this just puts me off. I didn’t even see which ones she said had a hole in them, I could probably tell how old they are by the pattern 😂
It was a bright leopard print pattern I think, I remember seeing orange and blue tones
---
Can anyone recommend a good quality legging brand ?

anom1289

Is she actually nervous to go for a walk in the countryside? Maybe it’s because I’ve always lived in the country but that seems crazy to me!
I wouldn’t say I’m nervous but if I was going to choose I would be way more likely to be nervous walking around a big city than the countryside!