Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellenlovesme

She probably would be but it will show that the HAES stuff she’s pushing is pretty bullshit. In the past, she kept saying how she felt great and so healthy and now she’s done a 360 and says that that was just diet culture talking. And there is a difference between being curvy and healthy and being unhealthily overweight. Her friend curvyliving used to be about a size 16 and toned and looked great but has put on a lot of weight since (and is also part of Tally’s bopo movement) and it doesn’t look healthy at all.

Reactions: 2

martaS

VIP Member
He probably doesn't care about the looks side of things but might be concerned about her long-term health. My partner is on a larger side, he's tall but also a big guy in terms of weight. Over the course of now a 15-year relationship we have both gained and lost weight, at different times too and neither of us ever found the other person less attractive. There's a history of heart disease in my boyfriend's family and we have chatted about diet but not in terms of weight loss but keeping a heart healthy and he's trying to eat more vegetarian/pesceterian.

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
Can someone please tell me what WHAT is her accent? Why does she talk like that? Does she over-pronounce her ‘Ls’? I can’t figure it out? Does she have a transatlantic twang? Aarrgghh
This L thing you’re describing here is my absolute pet hate with accents. It makes my skin crawl.

martaS

VIP Member
Last time she was very quiet she’d buggered off to the Maldives
She did, didn't she? 🤔 but wasn't it before we were between lockdowns and even though travel was permitted (under quite specific conditions), most people wouldn't travel for leisure at the time... Why would she be quiet about travelling now?

Clapster1

Chatty Member
She's really grating on me today.

1 - Hey Guys!!! Fancy a retreat next year in Mexico!?!?
*most people are not in a position to make those sorts of financial decisions in the current financial climate.

2 - Have a look at my favourite jewellery right now.
*just happens to have been gifted. 🙄

Honestly Tally... when did you become that person!?!?

Attachments

S1920

VIP Member
with talking about the intuitive eating movement, in lockdown i put on a hefty amount of weight due to mental health reasons and started subscribing to the movement. i have to emphasise that it isn't for everyone and not everyone has the luxury or privilege to reject diet culture as much as she may make out.

the coaching really gets on my nerves, i've been with a therapist for 3 years unlearning pretty much everything i have been taught about my body and my morality - it has been expensive and incredibly difficult, it is not as easy as eating whatever you want and then your body learns what it wants. she can subscribe to the movement all she wants and talk about it but to offer retreats and coaching when all she can bring to the table is her own experience is doing a disservice to those people. that retreat cost could equal so much therapy, so many resources and so much help and instead they've fallen for her and decided to spend it on a few days meditating? and doing some exercise? i don't understand how that is going to help them at all - her whole brand is a money grab and it has only started when she's gained weight, she could have easily done this when she was smaller and uplifted fatter voices but now she knows it's profitable because it affects her.

i have no idea why she doesn't make resources for people that can't afford therapy, her retreat or any help. free q&as where she talks about her experience and how she's privileged and it's not maintainable for everyone. she is incredibly lucky to be able to live freely within this movement and feel comfortable in her body at a bigger size but this is not the reality for most people, especially women, and i wish she would understand that.

I'm not sure she does feel comfortable.

martaS

VIP Member
i am seriously dying of cringe overload with Tally's latest reel... i can NOT cope! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ these influencers will do absolutely anything for some cash! i'm mortified for her.
Looks like Zanna helped her film this 😂😂😂
---

Sorry, could they not move the bottom wardrobe? Are they really that thick?

Screenshot_20230203-154546.png

Screenshot_20230203-154452.png

Last edited:

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I had such high hopes for my SB leggings but they are the worst pair I own and I never wear them as a result!
They used to be great. I had a couple of pairs that I loved. Now - don’t fit properly, material feels really cheap, and the finish is rubbish. You get better at Tesco!!

"Other bridal events" sent me. How many more are there?!

I usually quite like Tally, I don't pay tons of attention, she's fine - however the amount of wedding-and-engagement related ridiculousness is just getting insane.
At this point she’s making it all ‘content’. You know how they regularly ask for ideas for content - as if anyone asked for unflattering dresses on her. She has the worst styling and colour choices ever 🫠 I said what I said

Roseannanna

I think she looks nice in that engagement party dress 🤷🏻‍♀️ a lot of body shaming going on in this thread rn
She looks nice in dress. It’s not body shaming. Most of it is how you can go from super obsessed to fitness and nutrition to unmotivated and unbalanced diet.

Also is she ab
I think she looks nice in the second pic but in the first pic she looks like she could be in her 40s
also is she angling photos to look bigger?

martaS

VIP Member
Was anyone else surprised by the engagement party and subsequent content? The amount she went on about it and time that went into planning it and it was drinks in a pub garden, a sign and a pile of donuts?
More things to tick off her to-do list

Cazza81

Chatty Member
I’m probably going to be blocked shortly but her entitled attitude on that specific topic stinks. How dare the workers strike when lady tally has a gig to attend … really irritated me and I told her so
---

Nailed it!
Your message hit a nerve clearly! Did she do a Zanna and block you?