Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellamae

Chatty Member
I don’t think they are that suited. Unless drunk he isn’t great on camera. Don’t know if is recently but he just looks embarrassed?

martaS

VIP Member
The poor thing had a bad blue Monday, too
Screenshot_20230116-192707.png

Screenshot_20230117-103907~2.png

And what is she trying to say about sea water temperature in the UK, it is actually the warmest in September, no?
Screenshot_20230116-192827.png

fluffy_unicorn🦄

It was a bright leopard print pattern I think, I remember seeing orange and blue tones
---
Can anyone recommend a good quality legging brand ?
I love ryderwear (they also do a lot of leopard) when they have a sale on it’s like £25 for leggings, they last, are good quality and squat proof

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Am I just a bitch, I don’t think the message was that rude? 🫣😬😳 okay it could have done without the sarky ‘wow 😂

Roseannanna

Been waiting for a thread on this one for ages! She's a bit like Irish youtuber Melanie Murphy- switches the narrative to for whatever applies to her. She gained weight so everyone else who trains for aesthetics is bad? I bet if she got back into weight training and her old physique would change her opinion back

To double post her advice is also terrible- she claims she does intuitive eating and ate a brownie for lunch. That is so fucking unhealthy. I'm not taking about the sugar and fat content, more specifically she had it instead of an actual meal as opposed to dessert or a snack.
Yes I gave in to starting this thread. When I saw her advert on TikTok! I don't think everyone who eats healthy and trains has an eating disorder but that's what she's making it out to be.

anom1289

Jack is fit! Haha. I’ve always thought it. This is going to sound so bitchy but I do wonder how he feels about her gaining that much weight; he clearly loves her to bits but surely he met her in her fitness phase? And he is clearly into exercise etc
And if he’s into exercise/keeping fit what happens in a situation like they’re on holiday/it’s the weekend and he wants to do something quite active but what if she can’t keep up? Just like partners need similar views on money, alcohol/drugs, etc they need similar views on physical activity too

Roseannanna

That peach outfit needs to be binned immediately! I’m a size 14 so im in no way trying to body shame her but I don’t understand how someone who usually teaches spin 3 times a week and does Pilates etc can look like that unless she’s binge eating. It’s as if she’s gone from one extreme to the other by being very restrictive with her diet to eating loads of junk. Where’s the balance that she always tries to preach about?!
Both those outfits look awful on her. Honestly she needs to lose a tiny bit of weight and it doesn't have to be abtastic. And also wear flattering gym gear.

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
I tend to agree. I’m not trying to body shame but her weight is piling on around her middle and that’s been shown to be unhealthy. She doesn’t have a generally “curvy” frame, she just looks like she’s piling on weight. She hangs out with another woman - Curvy something who is indeed curvy but looks way healthier on it. I noticed Tally also isn’t teaching her spin anymore, that’s going to have an effect too as if she could teach spin she was clearly cardio fit and would have been engaging in activity that helped heart, lungs etc. - she just seems to be dancing about and eating lots of food now!
Totally agree re. her friend! I thought that too. She always looks polished and groomed. And super confident.

Roseannanna

Whatever she is doing is not healthy. There is just no way it is. She did a reel where she was trying on old clothes and getting rid of everything that didn’t fit and most of her weight is on her belly. She’s in her early 30s and is looking at a future of not so good health if she keeps this up. Not everything we do is awesome and exciting or whatever but we do it because we need to, eg cleaning the house, brushing our teeth. Exercise isn’t always fun but I always always feel good afterwards. I can’t get over a PT saying she is sedentary and has lost fitness and that this is totally fine. I wonder how many clients she has.
Alice Liveing is a perfect example of someone who has gained a bit of weight but still looks healthy and wears nice clothes.

This is a fair point about addiction / disordered eating etc. I hadn’t thought of that. In which case reduced fitness is the lesser of two “evils” (wrong word but you know what I mean).

I just thought intuitive movement was still geared towards fitness and strength, but I probably misunderstood it.
I mean don't get me wrong I get she doesn't want a 6 pack of abs but it's about balance.

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
I don't think that there was, or ever is, any need to personally, directly communicate thoughts on anyone else's clothes, size, appearance etc unless they have reached out and asked for it - as has been said here, that is what Tattle is for.
However - I also don't think that it is cool for Tally to repeatedly highlight the comment with that person's username either as it smacks of trying to instigate a pile-on.
I honestly don’t know if I believe someone did. I agree with you if it did happen, of course.