Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I always get the impression that Curvy Living is genuinely content with her body and knows how to make clothes work for her, whereas for as much as Tally gives out about body confidence she always looks awkward and uncomfortable and chooses clothes that purposely don’t draw attention to her or her body in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

peekachu

Chatty Member
Tell us you’ve never done a proper day’s work in your life and you have no concept of the real world without telling us. WTF 😂 If anyone else posted this I’d think it was a piss take but considering Tally’s productivity levels are zero and almost zero, this looks like a manic schedule.
So she listened to a book unrelated to work (as she’s too lazy to read, of course). Wrote a few bullet points about some newsletter she’ll probably never get around to writing that no one cares about. Oh and she aff-linked some dog chews too - what a hard day’s work, no wonder she’s overwhelmed!

It’s actually embarrassing she even posted that. Jack is an absolute door mat bankrolling her.

• Wow
  • Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Things I like:
They look genuinely happy and unlike Alice Liveing’s obsessive images of herself they all contain Jack!
I like the photography and the vintage bus.
Jack looks relaxed and comfortable.
her make up and hair are really pretty.

Things I don’t…
That orange tan is shocking. Just why. She almost makes Zanna look anemic.
Not a fan of that dress or two piece. Too tight, badly cut, unflattering to her shape.

I hope they had a fab day though and they do look genuinely happy. 💒

Attachments

• Heart

Cloff

VIP Member
Can you believe she started up an anti-diet bride brand and podcast and stopped recording it in July last year. Perhaps she should do a special about how the anti diet bride actually dieted and lost weight for her wedding 😂

• Haha

Chattyman321

Hate how she films herself eating, really goes through me with any influencer.

Her hair does look so much better longer though

Cloff

VIP Member
Ahh sorry to be the raver in the thread but I thought the photography was stunning! They look so happy.

I always get so gooey with weddings - don’t hate 🤣

• Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Tell us you’ve never done a proper day’s work in your life and you have no concept of the real world without telling us. WTF 😂 If anyone else posted this I’d think it was a piss take but considering Tally’s productivity levels are zero and almost zero, this looks like a manic schedule.

IMG_5822.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
The full price she’s charging would be 2 months with my excellent PT, so 8 sessions, showing you how to use the machines properly, good form etc, plus programming, nutrition advice and access to his app and permission to pester him at any time with questions….thats what people need to be spending their hard earned money on if they want to gain confidence in the gym, not this absolute jokers offering

• Heart

instaidiotics

Chatty Member
She can’t cope with doing it all? Wedmin, friends, family, work. What work? Omg this woman is a mess. So far from relatable. All she has to do all day is put on a dirty fleece and sit on the floor with a puppy. Fuck off Tally. Try having a real job, and real hard work and juggling. Not when you’re going to film a fucking tennis workout that no one gives a shit about unless they’re as jobless and lazy as you

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Crying in her car again, but also loving how swollen her lips look and complementing her own skin. I think she’s losing her mind?!

• Haha

latteandbrie

I must give it to her, she's got confidence in herself... the constant hyping up that hideous dress and showing it off 😬

• Haha
Those dresses won’t pay for themselves
I also chuckled a bit at ‘home gym’ when you look at what Zanna has. A few bands on a command hook isn’t a home gym, just a way to get a load of unused shit off your floor

• Haha

Hargwynehag

The legal ceremony is on Friday. Can’t wait for the no doubt shocker of an outfit lard arse will have on.

• Haha

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
I wish she would let curvy living help choose her some nicer clothes, curvy living looks great it all those colours where as tally just looks drab. I don’t get why everyone wants to wear shades of beige

• Heart

Santa23

Anyone else find it odd how seemingly ambitious and motivated men marry these lazy, entitled and vacuous women (e.g. Tally/Jack and Zanna/Ant)? What do they talk about?!

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
She is so odious. I love Dave BUT. Ugh. That poor dog. They chose a dog that needs a lot of exercise, stimulation and input to help them thrive and develop! Labs are a full on breed, highly intelligent and I suspect she wants to ignore him most of the day and eat doughnuts watching Netflix. I predict they’ll be looking for a “home that can give him what he needs” by summer. Animal owners like Tally make me so mad. 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I feel bad picking on a bride’s appearance but that dress is absolutely horrendous. Of all the outfits she could have chosen, that was her favourite option?!?

Reactions: 15