Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Imagine publicly posting that the hardest thing you have to do today is play with a puppy and do one instagram post. Like she actually posted that with no awareness of how that comes across. Absolute moron

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

peekachu

Chatty Member
36433B10-FBFF-46B9-9D7A-E20E119F1DDA.jpeg

1 month until she marries Jack - a lifetime of lounging around in manky fleeces awaits!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’ll be honest I don’t get the impression either Jack or Ant have much chat so it’s probably very quiet in their households once they’ve spoken about tuna baguettes and how overwhelmed Tally is just with breathing

• Haha
Reactions: 29

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
If I’d just put loads of effort into losing some weight and getting healthier (because not all weight loss = disorders, Tally, and it is not a negative thing for everyone) and I noticeably looked better and felt amazing and then one of my friends randomly said to me “you’re such a calming presence” I’d wonder if they were ok in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else find Tally just seems so lazy and dull? I see other influencers who have similar lifestyles of “working” at home (essentially looking after their dog and doing a bit of content creation) yet they still seem a bit sparky, energised, have funny anecdotes or interesting things to fill their time with. Tally honestly just looks like she smells like old farts and lolls about all day. She’s just got such low, flat, stale energy even watching her stories makes me feel demotivated. It’s like everything is such a slog and she wallows around all day waiting for Jack to come home so they can eat pizza on the sofa together. Bet there’s crumbs everywhere in her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Dawn5219

What I don't understand is they are married and to some people that would have been enough - now they go and have a fake weeding weekend where not only they spend a fortune but the guests have to too!!
Aren't they better putting that money into buying a house !?

I think would have been nicer to have thrown a party on the Saturday to celebrate their actual wedding....much better than following the crowd with these fake weddings

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Let's remember here Tally that you and Jack actively chose to bring Dave into your lives whilst planning a wedding.
Everything else in this list - building a business (working), going to therapy and trying to have an active social life are, to the rest of us just what being an adult consists of. Oh! and lots of us do all of the above,and more, whilst also finding time to train regularly, raise children, care for elderly relatives and even volunteer to help out those who are really in the poo!
The fact that THIS is your post for today, the sum of your work/job is quite frankly why I and others struggle to take you seriously.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
If I was crying in my car multiple times a week I’d probably question whether this therapy was working…

• Haha
Reactions: 22

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
WTF is that reel?? Sitting in her car panting like she’s in labour and pretending to be too scared to go into the gym. Looks like drama school paid off 😂 Bet Jack was chuffed at being kicked out with PD so she could “work” on this and another groundbreaking newsletter. Mortifying.

• Haha

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
She looks happy but why rush to get photos up on the actual wedding day just wait till the next day. It’s kinda sad

• Heart

chocolatestirrer

Her vitamin D ad - her reason why she needs it “ I work from home so can’t go outdoors”
Surely working from home gives you the benefit to go outside, even in winter. She’s not that bloody busy she can’t have a lunchtime walk

Reactions: 21

jofluff

I just can’t understand the two weddings!!! She’s had what looked to me like a ‘proper wedding’ the other day in dress, full hair and make up, bridesmaids, walked down the aisle etc. Now Zannas story ‘let’s get her married’, she’s already married ?! And now another dress, hair and make up, I just can’t understand it apart from it being hugely expensive and self indulgent. I’d be embarrassed to ask everyone to come twice

Cloff

VIP Member
I actually commend her for managing to find a market of people who don't want to work out and validate that by paying her to tell them not to work out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She didn’t hate the bridal satin when she was wearing that engagement monstrosity a few months ago…why not just recycle that for one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
I think she’ll struggle to get anything gifted, 30 year old overweight woman who looks about 50/like Anne widdecombe isn’t really the aesthetic most brands are looking for

• Haha
Reactions: 20