Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RestingBunchFace

First time poster on this thread but I had to come here and say what is up with her dress sense?! I just don’t understand why anyone would wake up in the morning and think “ooh I’ll wear my white jeans and slightly too big, shapeless non-descript colour shirt today”. At least not someone under the age of 60!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Tally complaining again about having a ton of stuff to do before the wedding when she literally doesn’t have anything else going on.

• Haha

DariaJames88

She will look back at her pictures from all these events and regret her choices in less than two years
I’m convinced that in a few years time she’ll reflect on this time and say she wasn’t in a good place. And then she’ll claim she’s accidentally losing weight. She has nothing going on of note work wise, doesn’t seem to do mucy with her free time and is piling on the weight. She can’t be happy

Cazza81

Chatty Member
I know everyone has the right to have emotions about their own situation, but posting pictures of yourself crying seems rather crass and tone deaf in light of current world events. It's cringy at the best of times. Cry away, just don't film yourself doing it.

Cazza81

Chatty Member
I'm still getting my head around having a legal wedding ceremony and then having the same core "crew" come to a second, more expensive wedding ceremony elsewhere too. I understand doing it when the couple has connections to more than one place, so that those who can't travel can be involved, but what Tally and Zanna are doing is pretty self-indulgent - not least with their weddings effectively being made up of three or four "events" that they've bought different outfits for. Even the weird wedding pyjamas, as Tally called them - what's the point?

Janeh

I genuinely think they are so so in love and they both look so absolutely happy and chuffed they got to marry each other. Lovely for them both.

The main gripe I have with her outfit is that the fabrics clash and it’s obvious? It’s a silky skirt and a stiff, less shiny top and it doesn’t look good. The buttons make it look too casual. Hopefully her dress for the big celebration is more formal and suitable.

It’s the placement of the engagement ring for me 😂 I never wear my rings to the gym as they get scratched and cause calluses but then I do more than hold onto the steering wheel of the car and pretend the years I’ve been a PT never existed
She’s in for a ride with PD….puppies need a lot of sleep, adult dogs less so, so if she thinks he’s full on now, it’s only going to get worse. Jack wanted the whole middle class country man look (guarantee he’s got a Barbour and some pricey wellies) complete with the lab without actually thinking about the dog

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
This is going to sound so horrible, please excuse me - If I were Jack I'd be really slowly getting over Tally. Fair enough, be a stay at home wife but can she at least pretend to make some effort in some things. Ahhh can't believe I'm saying this but if I were him I'd want her to "look" better. All of this free time and a stream of money and you can't get dressed and exercise? Surely a few qualities he would have admired at the start of their relationship have completely diminished? Has she replaced them with new found interests or anything? Doesn't seem so.

CommentBelow

Influencers really need to learn what’s a hack and what’s not.
Tally using a wedding website to do her ‘wedmin’ table plan.. groundbreaking!

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
It’s a good thing she and her mate Zanna are marrying well-off men because neither of them would last 2 minutes in the real world. Every week that goes by Tally seems less and less bothered about even pretending to be busy with her “career.” All of her days must just merge into one.

• Heart
Also she only has so much “wedmin” because she’s having a wedding purely designed to show off to her other influencer friends and to create enough content. I’m getting married in 14 months time and we’ve basically planned most of it, I don’t get how you can have so much wedding planning to do. She’s just bored and I bet lazed around the house doing nothing all day except for 20 mins of wedding stuff. She’s honestly so embarrassing
she literally has a wedding planner. she’s paying someone else to plan her wedding… what could she possibly be doing that takes up that much time? making 8 tuna avocado baguettes for lunch probs

• Haha
  • Heart
Gymtimidation coaching course?!?! Give me strength….how much is she charging for this shit
I’ll hand out some free advice to anyone, spend that money on a personal trainer instead, better use of your hard earned £££ and more use to you in the long run

• Sick
She’s just turning into her mother, agree she’ll be trying to get pregnant as quickly as possible after the wedding, maybe rinse the baby content for a bit then just sit at home getting wider and wider. They’ll have a nanny/au pair and she’ll leave the kids, play tennis all day and go to the gym for lunch…you can see that’s what she’s priming herself for already

hmsizzle

Obviously the ring is centre stage. Boohoo I don’t wanna go to my gifted high end gym in my gifted gym sets wearing the rock gifted to me by my mega rich fiance. Get a fucking clue.

• Heart

Hc68759

VIP Member
Very sad her grandma has just passed away. I do think her wedding looked lovely and must have been a lot of fun for the guests. I know we often question why Jack is with her as she doesnt always look very attractive and seems very lazy but its clear from the photos he really does love her and they have a great relationship