Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I feel bad picking on a bride’s appearance but that dress is absolutely horrendous. Of all the outfits she could have chosen, that was her favourite option?!?

Reactions: 15

peekachu

Chatty Member
Surely wearing white jeans and a light coloured shirt is a no no after getting a spray tan?! (I’ve only used at home tanners so I have no idea!)

I’m sorry but her outfit is giving rich pensioner vibes to me, I have little hope for granny Tally 😭

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
If I were Jack this would be the pic I’d share from my wedding…. Pretending I had an attractive wife 🤥🤥🤥
Jokes aside this is a hill I’m prepared to die on but I don’t believe for a minute that he genuinely fancies her (I think he recognises that she’ll probably be a good mum hence why he has stayed)
It is possible to find fat people attractive you know….

• Haha

instaidiotics

Chatty Member
It feels like she's backed herself into a bit of a corner with this diet culture stuff and it really shows with her motivation levels and what she seems to be achieving on a daily basis. I can't believe she isn't embarrassed to post these daily to do lists with the horrific selfies of herself. To me she doesn't have the balance right at all. She comes across as lazy and slobbish and i'm not at all referring to her size.
Totally agree. She’s gone from one extreme to the other and now just seems lazy, unmotivated, lacking in oomph and energy. Add in the unwashed beige fleece, no actual need or desire to work, no real passion for anything, she just comes across as so uninspiring and slobbish

Badbugger

Chatty Member
They’re all at it, was Alice the other week, now Tally, then Zanna. All for content and so self indulgent and to show off how much money they can spend. Now there’ll be a whole group of people sat there thinking one wedding isn’t enough.
Obviously not everyone’s the same - otherwise life would be boring - but the thought of a ‘big’ wedding had been giving myself and now husband palpitations for over a decade. In the end we booked and holiday and as an afterthought decided to do a registry office type wedding while there. My outfit from Vinted (I was flabbergasted by how many brides had purchased multiple ‘outfits/dresses’ and were selling ‘BNWT’!). Blow dry by hairdresser, make-up at MAC counter, flowers from florist purchased an hour or so beforehand. Perfect! Entirely stress-free. When we told people afterwards they also seemed delighted that they hadn’t had the expense of multiple-day stag and hens plus ‘location’ wedding.

I would stress that this absolutely isn’t for everyone - if money isn’t a problem and you want a ‘big’ day then go for it (also I do enjoy a good wedding now and again!), but I really feel that now we see these hugely expensive hen dos and weddings it does cause an awful lot of “well I need to do that too”, and it is a LOT of money for all concerned when most people can’t afford it with wages not keeping up with general expenses.

Sermon over!

• Heart

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
If her new coaching programme & newsletters are all about gymtimidation (barf) then she is 3 months behind where she should be. It could have helped people in the new year as that’s when most people sign up to gyms or start new programmes etc

Omg that’s the LEAST flattering outfit I have ever seen! The way the buttons stop and then it opens up to reveal her stomach 😳😳😳 it’s SO BAD! Not only unflattering but just really fugly - those buttons!! It’s vile!

Her hair / skin / make up look fine but it’s all overshadowed by the worst dress known to man

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
So the person who has been sharing all week she suffers with anxiety going to the gym is offering coaching on anxiety in the gym

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
View attachment 2867137
Why is she encouraging people to not work out? It’s like she wants the whole world fat and lazy like her to make herself feel better
This is exactly it. I’m convinced most of her “content” is purely for the external validation she gets from the same few people who always tell her things like “I so needed to hear this” and “louder for the people in the back” etc.
I can’t believe she actually seems proud of this transformation. One extreme to the other. Zero balance or moderation.

IMG_6132.jpeg

• Wow

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Her vitamin D ad - her reason why she needs it “ I work from home so can’t go outdoors”
Surely working from home gives you the benefit to go outside, even in winter. She’s not that bloody busy she can’t have a lunchtime walk
Also, she has a garden and a puppy who needs to be out and about and burning off that energy. Her content is so unimaginative that this was the best she could do. Why the heck anyone looks to her for PR and ads I just cant fathom. She is just s**t!

• Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Meaningful? Seriously? That reel is zero effort, literally the same old shite rehashed for the 600th time. She’d absolutely lose the plot if she had to get a real job. Thank God for a rich, future husband, eh?

IMG_5745.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Cloff

VIP Member
Calling a black lab Dave is SO quirky and silly. Gosh Jack is such a drip

That's what I thought - she imagined a new puppy and heaps of cute doggy stories would bring the freebies out. It hasn't happened yet though so how's about you buy some bits to make your beautiful boy all cosy and comfy. I cannot believe it even has to be suggested to them. Oh! And Jack who has always wanted a black lab called Dave is just as much to blame here. Look after the dog that you have actively chosen to have in your life and home. FFS!! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

peekachu

Chatty Member
Tally just wants him to sleep all day, doesn’t she? And she always says “I love Dave, but..” 🙁 She really shouldn’t have gotten a dog (or any other animal) as she’s clearly incapable of any form of responsibility.

I would love to spend all day with my pets, you have to cherish every moment with them as the times goes so quickly and sadly their lives are so much shorter than ours 💔