Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why is she saying you can eat the same as your partner? Not really if he’s bigger than you - if your partner is 6 ft 3 and you’re 5 ft 6, you should be eating far less or you’ll end up overweight and eventually with a load of health issues… like Tally… who looks fucking MASSIVE these days, and grey and just dreadfully unhealthy.

WHY is she peddling this unhealthy shit??

• Angry
Reactions: 20

ack13

I bet the minute she falls pregnant, Dave will be re homed.

I agree that he seems to be such an inconvenience. Jack is as much to blame, who with a working brain decided to get a puppy because he’s always wanted a black lab called Dave (something a child would say) despite working full time and leaving your lazy as fuck gf to look after him when she clearly doesn’t want to. Makes me so mad.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Rondoodle

VIP Member
It feels like she's backed herself into a bit of a corner with this diet culture stuff and it really shows with her motivation levels and what she seems to be achieving on a daily basis. I can't believe she isn't embarrassed to post these daily to do lists with the horrific selfies of herself. To me she doesn't have the balance right at all. She comes across as lazy and slobbish and i'm not at all referring to her size.

• Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
All of that hyping up for a pointless reel that currently has about 800 likes and a handful of comments from the usual saps saying “so needed to hear this today 🥹” and “louder for the people in the back 👏” as if she’s just said something groundbreaking and not the same old drivel she repeats in every bit of “content” she produces.

• Haha
She does so utterly little, I’m amazed she doesn’t list a trip to the bog as an action point to make it seem like she does more in the day.
If I were her, I’d list “Must wash fleece” as a priority instead of arsing around with a pointless newsletter (which’ll be the equivalent of a word document one-pager with clip art).

• Haha
£333 (early bird offer) for a 5 week course from someone telling you how to overcome ‘gymtimidation’’, when that person posted only last week how intimidated she was feeling going into the gym!?! Make it make sense Tally 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can get a 6 weeks programme (Commit to 6 with Emma Storey-Gordon for £199) to help me with similar and so much more alongside it. She doesn’t do her research does she? Her messaging is now so all over the place it’s become embarrassing!

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
If she gets anxious going to the gym, maybe don't go? Oh wait, she has a free membership...
She’d also lose another content stream of her in the car going to the gym, pulling her gifted leggings up in the mirror, doing a squat and then going home as she’s had enough because - intuitive movement and all that you know. 🙄

Tally’s content:
puppy woes
Gym woes
Wedding woes
Puppy woes
Eating
Gym woes
Holiday
Puppy woes
Tennis joy
Holiday
Beige new clothes
Puppy woes
So busy woes stressed out
More beige
Eating
Throwback to being a PT and sooo unhappy
Puppy woes.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
'Do you ever worry that you've chosen a career that's unsustainable and you have no real talent to speak of? Fear not! You too can set up a group coaching program and have the audacity to try and charge people for your sub-par advice'

• Haha

Chattyman321

Woweeee the venue and setting of the ceremony is so beautiful, with the canopy of trees. And think tally looks lovely. Looked like it didn’t rain for too long!

That group sultry photo with her bridesmaids however, looks like the intro to an episode of the Kardashian’s 🙈

• Haha

instaidiotics

Chatty Member
Let’s just imagine how much work Tally would get done without Dave…..

Absolutely no more than she does now.

Or maybe I’m being unfair, there might be one extra gymtimidation post or another Oscar winning performance in the car.

• Haha
She looks shit. She looks unfit, unhealthy and such a pallid complexion. She inspires me to eat less and workout harder, which is exactly the opposite of what she preaches 😏

• Haha
Absolutely. Sitting around eating in the manky fleece. She doesn’t have a job, she’s overweight and unhealthy, and calls herself an influencer?! Who exactly is she influencing?! (Perhaps me to remain a healthy weight and wash my clothes?!)

peekachu

Chatty Member
A72BE92B-9469-4192-BB93-C822EA79121E.jpeg

Well it’s a good thing she doesn’t have an actual job, how on earth would she juggle everything going on in her life?! 🥲

• Haha
  • Wow

Rondoodle

VIP Member
What a joker filming herself pretend crying outside her gifted David Lloyd in order to push her ‘newsletter’. What has she become?! 😳

• Sick
  • Angry

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Afte the announcement of the call with a business coach we've had -
'Can you help me name my new channel?'
1 reel with 3 exercises for the tennis peeps
3 #AD posts about Hello Fresh that has been a GODSEND since Dave arrived. Simply not possible to shop and cook as per normal when looking after a puppy.
She is an extraordinary mixture of lazy and incompetent!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

DariaJames88

Online or in person? Just v interested in hearing from someone who’s worked with her! Was she any good? I assume not by your comments!!
In person. No, she wasn’t very good. She wasn’t especially inspiring or motivating during or in between sessions, no pre planning (and she worked from a tiny gym so we’d always be hanging around for machines or switching last min), nothing exciting or innovative in what she got me doing. I remember feeling really embarassed once because I stopped mid a finisher and she looked at me totally exasperated and said ‘why did you stop?!’ Ummm because it’s hard work?! She came across as quite dull but maybe that’s because she had no interest in being there. I always got the sense she was bored.

• Wow
  • Sad

Emmapism

VIP Member
That's absolute nonsense. My fella is 6ft 2 and I'm 5'2. If I ate the same as he did I would be obese. I would feel uncomfortable being obese.

Not only do I (genuinely) have half of his appetite, I don't like eating the types of heavy meals he does.

It isn't just something I'm 'pretending' is true Tally. She thinks anyone who enjoys moving and sometimes says no to a bigger portion is fat phobic. Honestly get lost!

Reactions: 17