Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s trying to be relatable but actually becomes even more unrelatable because even if I am feeling intimidated by the gym, I am too busy and not loaded enough to debate it that much and spend a fortune on a pointless course. I have a normal job and just have to get on with things really, which is what most of us mere mortals do!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

peekachu

Chatty Member
I think her hair and makeup are lovely - pretty much from the waist up she looks beautiful. I don’t know what made her choose the outfit as from the waist down it’s awful, never seen anything like it 😭 that wouldn’t flatter literally anyone!
Tally has this strange ability to pick the most unflattering outfits, it’s almost a talent at this point 😅

• Haha
Christ she’s scraping the bottom of the barrel for thrilling content today. It’s half past 11 and she’s hungry so she’s going to have her lunch, she’s doing it folks….wild and crazy. I’d say have a sit down Tally love after all that excitement but she won’t need to be told to plonk her arse down twice

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I know that reel is supposed to be deep and meaningful but it just gets funnier the more you watch it. The amateur dramatics are something else 😂 She’ll be getting snapped up for a guest role in Casualty soon.

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Funnily enough, water, exercise and some healthy food will do far more for her pasty, bloated face than a facial but why bother with actually looking after yourself when you can just get a temporary fix with a freebie.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I've never posted in this thread before but I saw this and just had to say something. Is she seriously calling planning her wedding a job? I mean, don't get me wrong, wedding planning can be stressful, but - unless you're earning money from it as an actual wedding planner for others - it cannot be considered a job. I planned our wedding around my full time job. It was a lot but I managed it! I used to really like Tally but it's comments like this which have put me off her. Seriously - what is her job title now?
Also she only has so much “wedmin” because she’s having a wedding purely designed to show off to her other influencer friends and to create enough content. I’m getting married in 14 months time and we’ve basically planned most of it, I don’t get how you can have so much wedding planning to do. She’s just bored and I bet lazed around the house doing nothing all day except for 20 mins of wedding stuff. She’s honestly so embarrassing

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She really needs to learn what’s flattering. I have a tall curvy figure and big boobs and would just never wear a top that shape with those ugly mid waist jeans. Why is it so bad to dress for your shape?
---
It also looks like she’s wearing those green slip on welly shoes that my mum does gardening in (like crocs but from the garden centre)

• Haha

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
Supposedly she has been making this course for I think 5 months so why 5 months ago did she not drop feeding about how she was feeling a bit intimidated going to the gym & then drip feed her getting through & then bam launch a “course”. Instead she literally post a shit fake reel then like 2 weeks later she says how this course has been In the works. I can’t believe people which actually pay her £333. I could give them all some free advice about getting over it, go with a friend, create a plan, go at quieter times etc etc

she looks so tired, must be her nutrition 🤦🏼‍♀️🍔🍟
I honestly don’t get what she’s on about when she says stuff like this. “x form of movement is just as valid as Y form of movement” like… yes???? nobody is saying that walking is INVALID ❌ ❌ NO CAN DO go back and try again. It’s just obviously if I’m trying to build muscle for example walking isn’t going to do that? So I need to do, I don’t know, a workout which provides some progressive overload? Go and walk all you want nobody is saying it’s invalid? 😂 but your exercise needs to align to your goals in order to be a “valid” workout to achieve them. Imagine Tim Henman being like hey guys my body didn’t feel like training tennis today I decided to do some gardening and it’s just as valid! Doesn’t matter that I want to be a world class tennis player don’t shame me for doing gardening instead okay it’s VALID GUYS DIET CULTURE SUCKS.

• Haha

Cazza81

Chatty Member
If there’s someone more wooden than Tally it’s Zanna
It’s like watching your Mum and Auntie dancing at a wedding after a couple of glasses of fizz
I thought the same - it's like a cringey group of middle-aged women* having a "little boogie."

*Don't come for me, I'm middle aged.

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Podcasts don't have to be super expensive to make - you can literally do them at your kitchen table. Yes she'd have to put a bit of effort in to edit it but is that not part of what being a content creator is all about... being creative!?
God she bores the bones of me. 🥱
If the podcast was of good quality, companies would gladly pay for ADs. As simple as that Talitha.

pbjellie

Quoting myself like an idiot but Alice Liveing just posted this from Tally’s wedding. That’s Naomi Bailey with, shocker, her gob wide open looking unhinged again. You can only imagine how insufferable that entire group must be.

View attachment 3012465
I think Naomi is stunning ! Would kill to look like her haha
---
The faux Vanity Fair editorial vibe is killing me 😂
Not tally with the smize
this reminds me of the Made In Chelsea group photo they always do - just less people - I'm dead hahaha
1719387899954.png

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
She grinds my gears so much these days acting like what she's doing (a normal human thing like walking somewhere) isn't just something people do everyday.

I love walking but it COMPLEMENTS an already healthy active lifestyle. Or it can be a great activity for the morbidly obese who might struggle with other forms of movement.

• Heart

peekachu

Chatty Member
75B444D3-9573-4CB5-A47A-088301D4CC34.jpeg

Ohhh dear. Well let’s hope she other wedding dress is nicer, but I don’t have high expectations!

Can’t get over the sultry photo on the coach 😂

• Haha

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
All I can say after her stories/post this morning is how pathetic is she. Gymnimidation!!! WTF you are trained PT get over yourself. Jack having to take Dave out so she can work, is a dog not a baby/child who demands all your attention all day & night!!!

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Not that long ago she was demonising the gym and going out of her way to scare other women into believing that if they followed a “formal” exercise plan they’d end up miserable and with some sort of disorder. She labelled what every other sane person classes as normal movement, such as trying on clothes in a shop and cleaning, as “playful movement” and labelled shovelling in thousands of calories a day that her body didn’t need as “freedom.” She is absolutely toxic and in desperate need of help herself, she just sits on the other end of the spectrum now. People like Tally are the reason why there should be far more regulation in the health and fitness industry.

• Heart