Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad about her grandma, must be such an emotional time for them. I'm glad she got to spend that time with her for some of the wedding bits ❤
---
Also just watched zanna's stories and aww it does seem like a really lovely wedding. The venue is so stunning as well. I'm nosy and wanna know the cost and all the deets!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
---
Also just watched zanna's stories and aww it does seem like a really lovely wedding. The venue is so stunning as well. I'm nosy and wanna know the cost and all the deets!
Not me trying to find out how much it cost and planning my wedding there despite being extremely single and not really bothered about marriage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was a really nice recap and in contrast with Alice Liveing’s wedding the photos and stories from the happy couple and from friends are all about love, the vibe, the fun, the happiness rather than curated dress shots (I’m ignoring the staged pics of Tally’s 😂) all day long and barely a mention of the groom!! Love the fact she jumped in the pool in her dress! I reckon they all had a fabulous weekend.
Ha that looked so fun! Why don't we ever see that Tally - just the tired beige lady sitting on the couch

Reactions: 10
I’m confused… she spent a whole day basically fretting cos she got some foundation on her dress, and then once fixed, decided it would be a good idea to fake tan??? Surely the number one rule is no fake tan anywhere near your wedding dress?!?!?
IMG_5203.png

Reactions: 2
I’m confused… she spent a whole day basically fretting cos she got some foundation on her dress, and then once fixed, decided it would be a good idea to fake tan??? Surely the number one rule is no fake tan anywhere near your wedding dress?!?!?
View attachment 3022201
This just sums her up. She’s chaotic. The only reason the wedding turned out reasonably well is because she had a wedding planner and her bridesmaids stepped in to avert disasters 🙄

Reactions: 11
Ah it's nice to see the positive comments on here about the wedding. I thought the same - she looked lovely and I think their relationship seems very loving and genuine. There is hope for me yet! Agree the fake tan is mad though...

Reactions: 10
I think she looks great and the wedding seemed genuine but she does not have to share this many photos with her audience. Keep some of it private, share a few that summed the day up but her intention to make content out of this is too much

Reactions: 6
It looks like such a happy wedding but her hair stylist did her dirty with her hair. She could have just tied it up by the looks of things.

I feel like the bar is low for Tally if we are congratulating her on marrying someone she loves and having a tasteful wedding in France which I highly doubt she contributed significantly to. Hopefully after this she will get pregnant and live the yummy mummy life and become irrelevant on social media which tbf I think is already happening given the lack of ads and events she has to go to. The only thing Tally has influenced me to do is eat a salad, go to the gym and get a good skincare regime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18