Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks about 55 in that photo!!! No joke. Christ - bloated, bad highlights, and a massive gut. She looks SO unhealthy - it’s just embarrassing that she peddles this as being ok? She looks like tit and is a terrible example of anything fitness related - where’s the middle ground gone?!

Reactions: 13
She looks about 55 in that photo!!! No joke. Christ - bloated, bad highlights, and a massive gut. She looks SO unhealthy - it’s just embarrassing that she peddles this as being ok? She looks like tit and is a terrible example of anything fitness related - where’s the middle ground gone?!
I agree. I am (around!) that age and would be devastated to look so unwell. I eat well most of the time , exercise, hike, and don’t wear bloody beige all the time! If my gut were like that I’d be seriously having a weird with myself. It’s extremely unhealthy too to have so much belly fat especially as a female!

Reactions: 8
Why do influencers always lie about having Botox?! We’re not stupid! 🤣
---

Reactions: 7
It’s not for her….no judgement 😂😂 her mate Zanna hasn’t been able to move her face for years. They love a sly dig at each other…not sure how they’re still friends with the amount of hidden resentment bubbling between them. But her smooth shiny forehead suggests that it is for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She barely has any movement in her forehead and eyebrows when she’s talking in that story. Even if people aren’t particularly expressive when they talk (she is) their eyebrows still move. Must be the microneedling…🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cable situation in bottom left corner is giving me anxiety
Screenshot_20240603-081550.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tally complaining again about having a ton of stuff to do before the wedding when she literally doesn’t have anything else going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what's happened to her one intuitive movement client?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tally complaining again about having a ton of stuff to do before the wedding when she literally doesn’t have anything else going on.
I really thought the story was going to say ‘can’t imagine this while doing a full time job too’ but she actually wrote diet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the gymtimidation course she was shilling ages ago? Did it go ahead? I don't think I saw any follow up on it.
She kept posting saying if anyone liked it drop me a message as insta is deleting my messages. No Tally love no one is interested in paying an absolute charlatan £££ for generic advice
---
Also surely she can’t keep pretending she hasn’t had Botox….her forehead is solid

• Haha
Reactions: 7