Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right!?! She is horrid.
Especially annoying because google will tell her that there’s an award winning groomer in Godalming and it’s locally known as the best in the whole area. Just a pure beg for a freebie. She’s such a moron.

Reactions: 9
Especially annoying because google will tell her that there’s an award winning groomer in Godalming and it’s locally known as the best in the whole area. Just a pure beg for a freebie. She’s such a moron.
If it’s anything like the dog groomers in my area they are booked up weeks if not months in advance and will hopefully have no reason to gift her an appointment!

Reactions: 11
Can you believe she started up an anti-diet bride brand and podcast and stopped recording it in July last year. Perhaps she should do a special about how the anti diet bride actually dieted and lost weight for her wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How much "wedmin" can one have
So much that she considers it her work.
I reckon being at Alice Liveing's wedding over the weekend and seeing the money splashed and content created (professionally by a couple of agencies) has given her a bit of a jolt.
She's probably trying to boost and tinker what she already has done because in influencer world it really doesn't seem to be about the genuine, loving commitment of two people which makes me really really sad. 😞

Her content is dry and instantly forgettable. Once she no longer has the wedding to use to fill her grid she'll be lost and likely see her engagement fall through the floor.

Reactions: 12
Can you believe she started up an anti-diet bride brand and podcast and stopped recording it in July last year. Perhaps she should do a special about how the anti diet bride actually dieted and lost weight for her wedding 😂
as she actually lost any though? she looks exactly the same as always to me..

Reactions: 5
I think she has lost a bit and that’s why she’s been wearing that bloody fleece all the time, to hide it as it doesn’t really fit in with current scam and she can’t rinse the you don’t need to lose weight for a dress content

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely lost weight. A few months ago she put on a lot of weight very quickly. She was definitely bigger than a 16 and looked really bloated and grey. She’s looking a bit better in the past month or so

Reactions: 3
duck off Tally…you live in Godalming, it’s not the end of the earth….cant get a Poke bowl near me…first world problems right there… except she can, took about 2 mins to google…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a no from me for the wedding hair….cut like Anne widdecombe again
It definitely suits her longer but she’s at that length now that’s very Liz Truss and this is frumpy on her. I had a similar issue and went choppier and shorter as I felt middle aged. I AM Middle Aged but I don’t want to look like Liz Truss 😂 Also the blonde isn’t very good, looks like they omitted a decent toner on it. Is this still gifted? Maybe they got fed up with her blagging freebies.

Highlights are very stripey!
Looks like they’ve primarily done her roots and there’s a real stripe effect going on. She needed back to back foils and a decent toner on it if this is wedding hair. I’m no expert but I do battle my own dark/grey roots with blonde foils and my colour expert would die if she left me with stripes. Tedious AF to have done but worth it. 😂

I’m starting to think she actually wants to look like she’s in her late 40s/50s? Maybe that’s Jack’s thing.. who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_7265.png
You can see the stripes so clearly 🫢 how has she let them get away with that? Also I’m sorry but I take it back about her losing weight… that belly is getting bigger by the day

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13