Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh she can’t fit a honeymoon in this year what with her busy work schedule….. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so I’ve just got a Labrador puppy. A new addition to our family. Eeek it’s hard! And not sure I’ve done that many steps in a week before in my life 😂 BUT. I also have a (proper) job and kids and don’t feel the need to get on a train to London to go to the hygienist!!! Local not good enough for Tally!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok so I’ve just got a Labrador puppy. A new addition to our family. Eeek it’s hard! And not sure I’ve done that many steps in a week before in my life 😂 BUT. I also have a (proper) job and kids and don’t feel the need to get on a train to London to go to the hygienist!!! Local not good enough for Tally!
Pretty sure the hygienist is gifted. She had ‘ad’ in tiny letters on one of her stories but not all of them 🤔 Of course she’ll go all the way to London if her dental treatment is free!

Reactions: 7
I also assume Jack is probably busy with work and can't take Unlimited time off.

Reactions: 1
I bet the minute she falls pregnant, Dave will be re homed.

I agree that he seems to be such an inconvenience. Jack is as much to blame, who with a working brain decided to get a puppy because he’s always wanted a black lab called Dave (something a child would say) despite working full time and leaving your lazy as duck gf to look after him when she clearly doesn’t want to. Makes me so mad.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh no - to be fair to Tally, if you don’t know what the colour scheme is then it’s not her fault. She doesn’t seem like the type of person to deliberately do that for attention.

I do always avoid a maxi dress at a wedding tho for this precise reason !

I once turned up at a wedding in a navy dress, had been told the bridesmaids were in sage….turns out the bride changed her mind last minute and I didn’t know. I felt so awkward. Luckily mine was a midi dress so didn’t look like I was hoping for a bit part

Can honestly say I’ve never kicked my leg up when I’ve kissed my husband. Our wedding photographer suggested it might be cute…I was like nope 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The kiss with the leg kick. Could she be any more try hard?! 😂
Hideous leg kick! At least she didn’t recreate Saltburn again at the wedding venue this weekend! I really like her in a colour, so much better than washed out beige but the style isn’t very flattering with the tie at the back. You need to be pretty slender to suit those kind of cuts IMO and the overall look of it is very 1980s bridesmaid!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ooh! We're back to wedding skin watch.
Every makeup artist she has spoken to has said they can do her wedding makeup but the best thing she can do is look after her skin.
No s**t Sherlock!

Reactions: 7