Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being opposite her on the train and she does this pensive face and takes a selfie. What a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On top of everything else you guys mentioned she's also carrying a little straw bag with her 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All I could see in her latest video is too much botox. A little less would have worked much better (I use botox myself so no judgement against its use generally).

Reactions: 4
losing the messages from her inbox again - how many times has that happened to her? I can count 3!

Reactions: 9
All I could see in her latest video is too much botox. A little less would have worked much better (I use botox myself so no judgement against its use generally).
If I looked like that after my Botox appointment I’d be asking for my money back.

• Haha
2-3 hours for Dave being in his own is a dream, yet Tally still not happy about it. Jeez. my 5 month old baby gives me about 10-15mins (break/time to get stuff done) under her playgym. Tally would NOT cope if she had children, and i think this puppy is really showing that.

Attachments

2-3 hours for Dave being in his own is a dream, yet Tally still not happy about it. Jeez. my 5 month old baby gives me about 10-15mins (break/time to get stuff done) under her playgym. Tally would NOT cope if she had children, and i think this puppy is really showing that.
The neighbours aren't going to check in on a baby if she leaves one home alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I like a super precious dog mum thinking that a 6 month old puppy shouldn't be left regularly for 3 hours at a time? Like, fair enough if you have an emergency/doctor's appointment etc but to go gallivanting and have fun, and leave a PUPPY at home it's just wrong. Dogs are companions, it's not fair to take a dog, and leave it by itself for hours on end, especially when it's so young.

Poor Poor Dave 😞

Reactions: 5
Am I like a super precious dog mum thinking that a 6 month old puppy shouldn't be left regularly for 3 hours at a time? Like, fair enough if you have an emergency/doctor's appointment etc but to go gallivanting and have fun, and leave a PUPPY at home it's just wrong. Dogs are companions, it's not fair to take a dog, and leave it by itself for hours on end, especially when it's so young.

Poor Poor Dave 😞
I don’t know how frequently she leaves him etc but I think it’s good she does actually leave the house without him. She’s at home so much she needs to be careful he doesn’t develop separation anxiety.
When my dog was a puppy I’d often go out at times I didn’t really want/need to so she didn’t get too used to me being with her 24/7.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how frequently she leaves him etc but I think it’s good she does actually leave the house without him. She’s at home so much she needs to be careful he doesn’t develop separation anxiety.
When my dog was a puppy I’d often go out at times I didn’t really want/need to so she didn’t get too used to me being with her 24/7.
Yeah I think sometimes needs must, our dog was a puppy pre Covid and we used to go to work and a dog walker would pop in twice a day! Seems crazy now. It’s definitely good to have a balance so they don’t get too attached. I just hate how she words it comparing it to a child. A dog can be left 3-4 hours and overnight with other people no issue, a baby cannot! If she feels trapped now imagine her being on mat leave and trying to continue her “coaching”!

Reactions: 3
I reckon her plan is to have a baby and then switch to mummy content full time so she can profit off mums who feel insecure in their bodies.

Either that or she’ll get a nanny to look after the baby whilst she records herself crying in the car for the hundredth time.

The way she talks about Dave like he’s such an inconvenience, I honestly don’t think she should have children anytime soon (and I say that as someone who is childfree by choice!)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11