Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Semi unrelated - but does anyone follow Tom Trotter? I've always really liked him and found him quite entertaining, was a bit devastated to see him at the festivally wedding with Zanna/Tally et al at the weekend

Semi unrelated - but does anyone follow Tom Trotter? I've always really liked him and found him quite entertaining, was a bit devastated to see him at the festivally wedding with Zanna/Tally et al at the weekend
I'm pretty sure his girlfriend is the brides sister so he may have an excuse 😂 he seems so lovely

Reactions: 2
Excellent intel! What a small world 🤯 Still blown away by the fact he has a girlfriend iykwim... 😂
He and Naomi’s sister Rhiannon have been together for about 10 years! I also couldn’t believe it 😂 I don’t think he’s close with Tally but he’s definitely posted him out in a group with Zanna before

Reactions: 3
He and Naomi’s sister Rhiannon have been together for about 10 years! I also couldn’t believe it 😂 I don’t think he’s close with Tally but he’s definitely posted him out in a group with Zanna before
Was going to say isn’t he the absolute knob that was out with Zanna dancing with his shirt off

Reactions: 1
A72BE92B-9469-4192-BB93-C822EA79121E.jpeg

Well it’s a good thing she doesn’t have an actual job, how on earth would she juggle everything going on in her life?! 🥲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Chaotic morning apparently. Teaching one spin class and then I’m guessing showering and getting a train into London.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who's looking after PD while they're both out gallivanting in London? 👀

Reactions: 3
Those stupid faces give me the rage. Grown woman acting like a 13 year old.

Reactions: 7
She really needs to learn what’s flattering. I have a tall curvy figure and big boobs and would just never wear a top that shape with those ugly mid waist jeans. Why is it so bad to dress for your shape?
---
It also looks like she’s wearing those green slip on welly shoes that my mum does gardening in (like crocs but from the garden centre)

• Haha
Reactions: 16