Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest I don’t get the impression either Jack or Ant have much chat so it’s probably very quiet in their households once they’ve spoken about tuna baguettes and how overwhelmed Tally is just with breathing

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I also think Tally was a VERY different person when they started dating. I don't follow Zanna so can't comment on those two.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it odd how seemingly ambitious and motivated men marry these lazy, entitled and vacuous women (e.g. Tally/Jack and Zanna/Ant)? What do they talk about?!
Zanna definitely isn’t lazy… she barely sees Ant so he probably thinks she’s a lovely kind person!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Crying in her car again, but also loving how swollen her lips look and complementing her own skin. I think she’s losing her mind?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Crying in her car again, but also loving how swollen her lips look and complementing her own skin. I think she’s losing her mind?!
She’s bonkers. Crying in the car after therapy but oh, let’s just admire how good my facial was. I mean WTAF!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If I was crying in my car multiple times a week I’d probably question whether this therapy was working…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know everyone has the right to have emotions about their own situation, but posting pictures of yourself crying seems rather crass and tone deaf in light of current world events. It's cringy at the best of times. Cry away, just don't film yourself doing it.

Reactions: 17
Quite like the dress she wore to the wedding
‘Zany’ Zanna looking like an absolute knob as usual
Also PD did well to pull that plant up looking like it’d come straight out of a pot…can’t have been planted very well (if it was ever in the ground in the first place)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, I liked Tally’s dress. I think she’s losing weight on the sly and pretending its all down to tennis and intuitive movement

Reactions: 9
That dress really suited her. She looked great. And I have to say having stalked the bride’s stories that the wedding looked beautiful and really good fun!! My hay fever would have rendered me a complete state in that field 🤧 😂

But she comes home and moans about poor dave and the grotty fleece is back out!

Reactions: 7
Wow, such wise advice. Instead of going to the gym which is near my house and open rain or shine, because I don’t like it I’ll now only do the following for exercise:

- a cycle down a promenade next to a beach on a beautiful sunny day
- a yoga session on a rooftop at sunset
- a run down the beach in Miami whilst being followed by tiny tweeting birds

IMG_4739.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, I liked Tally’s dress. I think she’s losing weight on the sly and pretending its all down to tennis and intuitive movement
100% this. She was the biggest she’s been about 6 weeks ago. She’s not been posting much recently, she’s definitely dieting

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Am sure she said on stories that the next weddings they’d be going to would be theirs and Zanna’s…so she went to Alice Liveing’s hen do but no invite to the 2nd wedding? Not sure I could be arsed with that, although accept it probably wasn’t a genuine hen do with actual friends, more a cringey influencer event

Reactions: 3
Am sure she said on stories that the next weddings they’d be going to would be theirs and Zanna’s…so she went to Alice Liveing’s hen do but no invite to the 2nd wedding? Not sure I could be arsed with that, although accept it probably wasn’t a genuine hen do with actual friends, more a cringey influencer event
Tbf they're early 30s - possibly another wedding was already booked in. And is Zanna mates with Alice? I think she specified the next wedding they'd be at all together i.e. the four of them.

Reactions: 3