Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing at her ‘saltburn moment’ she’s so wooden it’s painful
There was very nearly an angle of Tally I’d never have forgotten with that dress and those stairs. 😳

She’s a complete mess. Disastrous. Her mate Curvy L always looks so lovely and wears her outfits so well. Tally looks like a pasty (orange hued this weekend) doughnut.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was very nearly an angle of Tally I’d never have forgotten with that dress and those stairs. 😳
Whoever was filming her did an absolutely stellar job keeping it PG - can't have been an easy task with that dress and those angles! Can see why the stage school route didn't work out though bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was worth watching her ‘salt burn moment’ reel just to see Zanna attempting to dance at the end 😂😂😂

• Haha
If there’s someone more wooden than Tally it’s Zanna
It’s like watching your Mum and Auntie dancing at a wedding after a couple of glasses of fizz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If there’s someone more wooden than Tally it’s Zanna
It’s like watching your Mum and Auntie dancing at a wedding after a couple of glasses of fizz
I thought the same - it's like a cringey group of middle-aged women* having a "little boogie."

*Don't come for me, I'm middle aged.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They all look like they’ve never been on a hen do before and they’re just copying what they’ve seen other women do and trying their best to make it look like a riot. The whole thing looks so forced and awkward 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The forced nature of it all 🤢 The saltburn moment is beyond cringe and if she did want to do that, just keep it amongst yourselves and have a laugh about it!!

• Haha
The salt burn moment is so desperate for attention. Bet she thought it would go viral, Barry Keogh would comment and Emerald Fennell offer her a role

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must give it to her, she's got confidence in herself... the constant hyping up that hideous dress and showing it off 😬

• Haha
Those videos were the first time I feel like we’ve seen any form of life from her in years.

Has anyone seen Vic's vid where she is trying to dress modestly. She has tagged it as something like "where did you get that...my nana" all I could think was ...more like Tally's wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
36433B10-FBFF-46B9-9D7A-E20E119F1DDA.jpeg

1 month until she marries Jack - a lifetime of lounging around in manky fleeces awaits!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
If Tally fuelled her body properly she might not feel so shite all the time. And look less like she was 25 years older than she is (and I am 20 years older than she is and hope I don’t look that unhealthy!).

If Tally fuelled her body properly she might not feel so shite all the time. And look less like she was 25 years older than she is (and I am 20 years older than she is and hope I don’t look that unhealthy!).
I have friends in their 60s who look healthier than her 🫣 (not necessarily younger but healthier)

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it odd how seemingly ambitious and motivated men marry these lazy, entitled and vacuous women (e.g. Tally/Jack and Zanna/Ant)? What do they talk about?!