Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Imagine just recording that especially for the gram. Just enjoy your hen. Stop trying to make out youā€™re having the best time. My hen was years ago now but honestly I had zero interest in filming crap like this - I was having such a laugh with my best girl pals and didnā€™t need some sort of validation from the internet for that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot believe her so-called friends would let her do that. Mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And to think these vapid idiots make money from this. Honestly the day Instagram and ThickTock dies I'll be happy. Fed up of these idiots coining in the money and getting freebies when us in the real world are saving and scrimping - it's not fair!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t get why sheā€™d film and post it? It doesnā€™t show any talent and itā€™s not funnyā€¦soā€¦? Iā€™m honestly wondering if Iā€™m missing something.

Iā€™m also dying that her hen do is themed on something that she just posted about not being arsed to do recently. It just shows how few interests she has and how lazy she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think Jack told the girls to take her phone off her as nothing else embarrassing from the weekend shared by her after that ! Or will we have a montage with ā€œsorry I did not share over the weekend but Inwas in the moment ā€œ even thought he others posted !

Reactions: 8
Vic seems like the least annoying out of Tally, her and zanna. I just canā€™t imagine how Tally is comfortable looking like this. Probably projecting as I was a similar size at the end of last year but have dropped 2 dress sizes since then and feel SO much better for it. Iā€™m convinced she will use photos from this time in the future as a big ā€œI made out I was happy at this size but I was sooo miserable insideā€

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s the equivalent of tagging yourself at the hospital on FB with no context, so she gets all the ā€˜you ok hubā€™ messages

Reactions: 12
I am so sad I missed all the insta stories from the hen (I got so bored of just hearing about Dave and wedmin I couldnā€™t even be bothered to hate watch Tally) but seeing the pics sheā€™s posted she just cannot be comfortable with the way she looks?! I mean itā€™s definitely not Brogan Tate levels of bad but she must surely snot feel when all the girls she was in her ā€œfitspoā€ era with now have a healthier seeming relationship with food and exercise look great still and sheā€™s just ballooned? Iā€™d feel so sad if I looked back at my hen photos and looked that wayā€¦

Reactions: 9