Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I interviewed for the Dermatica influencer/partnerships team and they were as useless as Tally.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet the make up artist is thrilled that she gave her all those recommendations and she’s ignored them all for some shite she can shill to get a few pennies
---
Also she’s not using SPF by the sounds of it so if she sees some sun her face will be like a tomato, which will be a good look in her wedding day…

Reactions: 7
it’s the hen this weekend - brace yourselves for the no doubt horrendous outfits and looks of forced fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brace yourselves for them all trying to outdo each other on karaoke with their stage school singing 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So Talky showed up at Alice Liveing’s hen to make up the numbers but she’s not going to be at Tally’s since she’s fled the country as it’s her blokes stag. Will they all turn up at each others wedding I wonder?
and well of course have Zanna pulling all her funny faces…cannot wait 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I will say I think her hair suits her so much better at the current length she has it

Reactions: 8
So, Tally hasn't been consistent with her tennis because 'Dave and life'. I have no idea what GetPro thought they'd get from her but this content/ad is poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there only 2 of them on it?
I guess if it’s Scotland then people will be flying/training from various regional airports?
I HATE this whole wearing only white thing for hen dos. Can people just CRINGE THE duck OFF PLEASE
Inclined to agree - but IF people already have the outfits, then is it doing any harm? Agreed going out and buying a whole new raft of stuff is bad, but I’d be able to put together a few days of white outfit. (Side note 1. Id never want a multiple day hen do, 2. I’d hate to be the centre of attention!). If it makes people happy I don’t think all white is a problem, as it can be worn again.

Do we think it’s sponsored by whatever water bottle she was holding by the bed?

• Heart
Reactions: 5