Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate how she films herself eating, really goes through me with any influencer.

Her hair does look so much better longer though

Reactions: 16
Hate how she films herself eating, really goes through me with any influencer.

Her hair does look so much better longer though
It's like she's not enjoying the food, just stuffing her face. Sad really. With all the time she seems to have, she should try eating more mindfully, slower, and make effort to enjoy every bite.

Reactions: 6
It's like she's not enjoying the food, just stuffing her face. Sad really. With all the time she seems to have, she should try eating more mindfully, slower, and make effort to enjoy every bite.
This! Also, she has the opportunity to create lovely fresh food for herself pretty much everyday but she doesn't seem to. The Ninja Speedie that she was repping last year had maybe 1 or 2 outings max. She is a literally case of all the time and opportunity, all the (free) gear but literally no idea.

Reactions: 10
I thought this. She looks like she’s scowling at her food!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s probably gutted that she had to save that from her dinner the night before after we all commented that she eats huge portions. And we’ve seen her acting prowess before so she just can’t pretend she wants to eat leftovers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s probably gutted that she had to save that from her dinner the night before after we all commented that she eats huge portions. And we’ve seen her acting prowess before so she just can’t pretend she wants to eat leftovers 😂
She’ll have had both portions of the meal for two to herself and Jack will have had an omelette and salad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never posted in this thread before but I saw this and just had to say something. Is she seriously calling planning her wedding a job? I mean, don't get me wrong, wedding planning can be stressful, but - unless you're earning money from it as an actual wedding planner for others - it cannot be considered a job. I planned our wedding around my full time job. It was a lot but I managed it! I used to really like Tally but it's comments like this which have put me off her. Seriously - what is her job title now?

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I've never posted in this thread before but I saw this and just had to say something. Is she seriously calling planning her wedding a job? I mean, don't get me wrong, wedding planning can be stressful, but - unless you're earning money from it as an actual wedding planner for others - it cannot be considered a job. I planned our wedding around my full time job. It was a lot but I managed it! I used to really like Tally but it's comments like this which have put me off her. Seriously - what is her job title now?
Also she only has so much “wedmin” because she’s having a wedding purely designed to show off to her other influencer friends and to create enough content. I’m getting married in 14 months time and we’ve basically planned most of it, I don’t get how you can have so much wedding planning to do. She’s just bored and I bet lazed around the house doing nothing all day except for 20 mins of wedding stuff. She’s honestly so embarrassing

Reactions: 15
It’s a good thing she and her mate Zanna are marrying well-off men because neither of them would last 2 minutes in the real world. Every week that goes by Tally seems less and less bothered about even pretending to be busy with her “career.” All of her days must just merge into one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Came here to post something, but I'm adding very little. I want to say 'f*#k off' to that last post. Husband and I spent a couple of days max planning ours and it was the most perfect day! It's all purely to show off and nothing to do with actual love. Zanna's the same, I just don't see any real affection in their relationships.

Reactions: 9
Also she only has so much “wedmin” because she’s having a wedding purely designed to show off to her other influencer friends and to create enough content. I’m getting married in 14 months time and we’ve basically planned most of it, I don’t get how you can have so much wedding planning to do. She’s just bored and I bet lazed around the house doing nothing all day except for 20 mins of wedding stuff. She’s honestly so embarrassing
she literally has a wedding planner. she’s paying someone else to plan her wedding… what could she possibly be doing that takes up that much time? making 8 tuna avocado baguettes for lunch probs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tally is definitely not someone I'd look to for skincare tips. Her 'look at my progress' post is doing Dermatica no favours here.
Also her over dramatic hand gestures and face stoking are giving me the full on ick!

• Sick
Tally is definitely not someone I'd look to for skincare tips. Her 'look at my progress' post is doing Dermatica no favours here.
Also her over dramatic hand gestures and face stoking are giving me the full on ick!
also the fact that she cleanses with a wipe ????! That is such a huge no no - any skincare lovers on here will know haha

Reactions: 8
Her skin is terrible anyway - bloated and puffy looking. She only looks good with a tonne of makeup on. No amount of skin care will help when your diet is as bad as hers.

Now a skin care routine is “overwhelming.” She literally cannot cope with anything that requires the smallest amount of effort.

Reactions: 12