Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shoes were actually ok when you saw them separately….sling back kitten heel things. Better than the granny shoes she normally wears. She just didn’t get the ‘brief’ though compared to everyone else there

Reactions: 7
She also wouldn't have featured on Alice's socials because the others there had the same white/pink colour palette, similar to the table decor. Tally didn't fit the colour asthetic for a highlight reel.

Reactions: 4
Talllllly for Dave’s sake please learn your lesson and don’t let him access things he shouldn’t!

My boy eats ANYTHING and I have to watch him like a hawk - accidents happen, but isn’t this accident number 3?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Talllllly for Dave’s sake please learn your lesson and don’t let him access things he shouldn’t!

My boy eats ANYTHING and I have to watch him like a hawk - accidents happen, but isn’t this accident number 3?
Wow, agreed! My dog is a chewer and is now 5 and we’ve had 1 vet visit because of this. She keeps showing toys he’s ruined which look like half of them have been eaten by the dog. Shes clearly giving him loads of things a day to stop him being too annoying and just leaving him to it..

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Deffo number 3. Can't remember what the first one was, but there was the poo bag incident. I am at the point now where I would buy him some natural chews myself just to stop him having to live his life like this.

• Heart
Every time she posts captions accompanied by the stupid faces I get the urge to launch my phone.

Oh and if you don’t want another trip to the vet, look after your dog properly. It’s not Dave’s fault, it’s yours. Genuinely despair that they both agreed on such an active breed knowing that she’d be the one at home with him and that she’s sedentary for most of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dog at the vet again for eating something it shouldn’t have….is that the fourth time now? Poor PD…she obviously CBA to watch him as he’s had a good go at that ball

She posted this on the 3rd April!! Me thinks Miss Dog Mum needs to put her phone down and watch PD ™️ for a change!
Screenshot_20240403-213004~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I obviously hate that he keeps being able to eat things he shouldn’t.. but I’m almost equally as bothered by her posting about it was a fun story/outing.
If I was her I’d be dreading telling my husband about it (because I’d feel bad/ashamed/embossed it happened on my watch - not because Mr Comment is an hole btw) let alone posting about it to thousands of strangers.

Reactions: 7
Christ she’s scraping the bottom of the barrel for thrilling content today. It’s half past 11 and she’s hungry so she’s going to have her lunch, she’s doing it folks….wild and crazy. I’d say have a sit down Tally love after all that excitement but she won’t need to be told to plonk her arse down twice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ she’s scraping the bottom of the barrel for thrilling content today. It’s half past 11 and she’s hungry so she’s going to have her lunch, she’s doing it folks….wild and crazy. I’d say have a sit down Tally love after all that excitement but she won’t need to be told to plonk her arse down twice
Stellar content! Jesus. And that fleece!!

• Haha
It really is the same old shite every day.
Set up phone wherever you happen to be in the house, preferably with as little effort as possible.
Start with “I don’t know who needs to hear this but…” followed by a glaringly obvious observation. Then somehow manage to look absolutely delighted with yourself like you’ve just made some groundbreaking discovery, while also being really condescending.
“I don’t know who needs to hear this but you are allowed to breathe! You can use as much oxygen as you like! At any time of the day!”

Today’s earth-shattering discovery….you can have lunch at 11:30 if you want.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Set up phone wherever you happen to be in the house, preferably with as little effort as possible.
Start with “I don’t know who needs to hear this but…” followed by a glaringly obvious observation. Then somehow manage to look absolutely delighted with yourself like you’ve just made some groundbreaking discovery, while also being really condescending.
“I don’t know who needs to hear this but you are allowed to breathe! You can use as much oxygen as you like! At any time of the day!”

A lot of people have to have set lunch breaks due to working patterns so yet again doesn't acknowledge her privilege of 'working' when she wants to. When I worked in retail my lunch break was sometimes after 2pm. We just had to deal with it.

• Sad

Also I guarantee Tally will have had basically another lunch at 2-3pm. Nothing wrong with that in theory, but yet again she’s skirting over the issue that she’ll essentially be over eating. When I was doing my full calorie counting plan, I’d basically have four meals a day, a smaller lunch and than a nutrient dense snack at whatever time I wanted in order not to push my calories over the edge. If you end up having two lunches because you’re so hungry and “listening to your body” you’ll put weight on, no question

Reactions: 10
Missed that then didn’t she!! Her face and hair actually look quite pretty - slightly longer hair suits her, but that outfit is a horror. Completely awful.

Attachments

• Haha
I agree with @tam, it's 100% a privilege to eat your lunch when you fancy, i used to have to eat at 10am and 1pm, as most construction workers do. Now I have the choice, I start super early so it's not unusual to eat my lunch at 12pm or just before. People have different obligations through the day and eat at different times. Many people don't decide when they eat! We deal with it 🙄