Tally Rye #3 Jobless woman with puppy is surprised she has less time for sleep

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually commend her for managing to find a market of people who don't want to work out and validate that by paying her to tell them not to work out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is exactly it. I’m convinced most of her “content” is purely for the external validation she gets from the same few people who always tell her things like “I so needed to hear this” and “louder for the people in the back” etc.
I can’t believe she actually seems proud of this transformation. One extreme to the other. Zero balance or moderation.

View attachment 2867484

Also - she’s not “listening to her body”. It’s her mind telling her that she just CBA.

Reactions: 10
1000008552.jpg

Hand on belly - tick ✅️
Showing off engagement ring - tick ✅️
Clearly not working, despite saying so - tick ✅️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her friend Vic just did a similar post of her journey. She’s probably a great example of intuitive eating, she looks fab and healthy and have seen her post enjoying food and doesn’t look like she restricts like crazy. But isn’t an unhealthy weight in the slightest like Tally! I remember when tally started posting those free workout guides and it was right at the start of her intuitive eating (I think?!) and she looked so great then but now she just looks so lazy!

Reactions: 13
She grinds my gears so much these days acting like what she's doing (a normal human thing like walking somewhere) isn't just something people do everyday.

I love walking but it COMPLEMENTS an already healthy active lifestyle. Or it can be a great activity for the morbidly obese who might struggle with other forms of movement.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she looks so tired, must be her nutrition 🤦🏼‍♀️🍔🍟
I honestly don’t get what she’s on about when she says stuff like this. “x form of movement is just as valid as Y form of movement” like… yes???? nobody is saying that walking is INVALID ❌ ❌ NO CAN DO go back and try again. It’s just obviously if I’m trying to build muscle for example walking isn’t going to do that? So I need to do, I don’t know, a workout which provides some progressive overload? Go and walk all you want nobody is saying it’s invalid? 😂 but your exercise needs to align to your goals in order to be a “valid” workout to achieve them. Imagine Tim Henman being like hey guys my body didn’t feel like training tennis today I decided to do some gardening and it’s just as valid! Doesn’t matter that I want to be a world class tennis player don’t shame me for doing gardening instead okay it’s VALID GUYS DIET CULTURE SUCKS.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine Tim Henman being like hey guys my body didn’t feel like training tennis today I decided to do some gardening and it’s just as valid! Doesn’t matter that I want to be a world class tennis player don’t shame me for doing gardening instead okay it’s VALID GUYS DIET CULTURE SUCKS.
Amazing 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus the size of their garden, Jack’s family must defo own that house, there’s no way they would/should be paying rent on a house that large around where she lives
---
She grinds my gears so much these days acting like what she's doing (a normal human thing like walking somewhere) isn't just something people do everyday.

I love walking but it COMPLEMENTS an already healthy active lifestyle. Or it can be a great activity for the morbidly obese who might struggle with other forms of movement.
Exactly, and things like lifting weight have other benefits for things like bone strength and hormone balance, but oh yeah, don’t do that because it’s *toxic*. I had some fertility blood tests done and one of the recommendations was specifically to lift weights and have a high protein diet to normalise a certain fertility hormone. Tally just ignores any and all science and why certain exercise is actually good for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tally wants to normalise being a lazy twit and scoffing massive baguettes day in day out….which if that’s what she wants to do quite frankly crack on but to have the audacity to then charge people to tell them to ignore medical advice and sit on there arse all day if they fancy it is something else. Honestly I’ve missed a trick here, I love a good sit 😂 quicker she gets married and finally stops pretending to be a ‘working woman’ the better for society quite frankly

Reactions: 13
She’s so unfit you can even see her trying to catch her breath during that dog walk.
How is she ever going to keep up running after kids?

Reactions: 6
She’s so unfit you can even see her trying to catch her breath during that dog walk.
How is she ever going to keep up running after kids?
She’ll delegate that to the hired help - along with dog walking Dave - whilst she does insta lives about how exhausting it is being an instamama

Reactions: 5
Idk I think she actually looked quite nice in her reel compared to the usual beige frumpy stuff!

Reactions: 4