Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bgr101

VIP Member
£30 per hour.
he knows nothing about nutrition and he never sent meal plans, but sent a list of foods I could eat. He used to make me submit what I ate daily. I ran out of ideas on what to eat and wasn’t loosing anything so he literally took my exact meals from another day and ‘suggested’ that.

I also know a few others and their macros where exactly the same as mine but our body types where soooo different. Then he put me on Keto because he was and I nearly fainted because I had no energy, my hair was falling out. He told me to push through it and made me workout. At that point I called it a day.
I actuly thought he would cost more !

Reactions: 1

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I totally agree, I doubt he would even get joint custody tbh, it can be very difficult even for the cases that seem most straightforward. It would be unlikely he could jump from contact centre to joint custody. Total joke that he is even implying he is getting custody of the wee one, if I was talitha I would hit the roof
Definitely! The hoops people have to jump through when it is straight forward is intense so for him having to go through contact centres sort of exposes that his isn’t a straight forward case so he probably has a lot more hoops. I wonder is there a reason he wasn’t at contact centre last week or talking about going this week? Either it’s moving to unsupervised visits or visitation ceased again?!

Glittery1

VIP Member
I know we’re all team T here, but I was wondering if anyone noticed how she gets her hair and make up done every Saturday but doesn’t go anywhere? I wondered why? Is it to film content or something?

I also noticed she seems to wake up and post a story on Sunday mornings with the make up still on 🤮

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Something must have happened though cause she was letting him see her after he’d moved out etc so it doesn’t seem like she was being a dick but we won’t ever know the full story cause they’ll both have their own versions

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
4A4E2C19-F3E0-4951-8D30-6F1982C10C6E.jpeg
Why is he so cheeky?!? Not eating a balanced diet year around shouldn’t cause a deficiency in the first place. If you eat well most of the time you should have enough vitamins and minerals so that when you do go off your typical diet that you’ve enough to keep you going. What a dickhead.

freebiesgalore

my friend has the craziest ex and it still didn’t get to contact centre stage, it was visits supervised by his parents as they try everything before it gets to the stage of the contact centre, she didn’t want him seeing kids at all but was told it was likely he would get some visitation even if it was only a few hours. She choose his parents to supervise rather than having the kids go to a contact centre. She did have a non molestation order against him too, but because he’d never been physical with kids he was only deemed a danger to her and not them (makes no sense I know but the court system isn’t geared towards mums as much as people think it is) so wonder what aamir did for it to get to this stage.
Suppose it is what is best for the child. Hate the social media posts tho.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
6E6AAF7B-8DAE-4B92-9BAB-52CA0104D811.jpeg
“If they are healthy and happy” but being underweight isn’t healthy just like being overweight isn’t healthy.

freebiesgalore

Coming from the legal sector, no this will not help Aamir, his online image must be more important than his court case, which speaks volumes. However this will help Talitha soo 👏
Could he not just say she posts on a public platform too tho? Effectively they’re both doing the same thing. I don’t agree with any child being on a public social media account. It’s frightening.

Frankiec

Maybe it's something to do with drinking? Nowadays he's the designated driver, and always glad to say what Clarissa is drinking. Would be cause for concern enough for contact centre?

freebiesgalore

I don’t feel sorry for her, their relationship (t and a) was very public everyone knew they were married and she jumped straight in there without a care. It’ll be a tough lesson for her eventually! alarm bells would be ringing when he’s with her while still with his wife! I feel for her in that she musnt value herself enough to choose to be with someone with those morals!
Exactly this!

Herefortea135

VIP Member
She seemed a big all over the place again. Slightly mentioned him. Something about going to the dumb and some fella offering her and she said ohh I don’t need a man and went on about the things she does herself which is 100% true then someone commented sure u always done it all urself and she clearly read it nodded her head and carried on drink her wine.
Just hope she’s ok she’s been so strong and an amazing role model for not just her girls but the young ones that follows her