Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Is there a reason he’s in a clinical environment with his masked pulled around his chin?! The mind boggles

Reactions: 1

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Totally agree! & he seemed to be seeing her regularly so that to me suggests something happened to change that because if talitha was preventing him access to be a dick she wouldn’t of been making sure the little one seen him at the start so maybe something has happened. Just hope whatever’s gone on they can sort it amicably, parents splitting up can be so tough on children! He defo shouldn’t be airing crap like that on his posts for his daughter to read one day

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Maybe it’ll be selfies of him and his new bae pretending they’re so loved up 😂😂 I agree you’re so right! he literally has just separated from his wife of 5 years and moved home; isn’t seeing his daughter but yet appears to be the happiest man alive on the gram! Where’s the real insta reality aamir

Frankiec

I'd say they'll open a gym together. Maybe that's what his good news was on zoom?! He's always saying big things to come when she's in videos or posts.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
He seems crazy obsessed with that girl Chloe I wonder what they’ll bring out seems a bit sudden! Between her and Brendan I’m not sure whose arse he’s up more

• Haha

Liverpool1983

I think the child was kept from him cause Tilly had asked aamir to not bring the child around his new fancy bit, but of course like the spoilt bratt he is he went against her wishes

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
She really does come across like it’s locally made! I do like the look of the recent galaxy one I think she called it 😄 I think aswell people buying it think oh we’re investing in local businesses but nope you’re investing in someone whose bulk bought something from Ali express and ironed a label on 😅 good on you going direct to the source and cutting out the middle woman 🤣 let us know what it’s like!

• Haha

Pammy75

I feel very sorry for the older daughter. IIRC he adopted her and she had his surname, but then she is using another name now and he started describing himself as a dad of one daughter. All this crap must be hard on her as she is old enough to understand.
I didn't realise she had taken his name.

I had noticed Talitha doesn't mention her on her stories as much, but just maybe thought she's a teenager who's maybe said mum stop it lol

mcsparkle12

Totally missed his post last night - he went on a massive rant about a month ago too and came online the next days to apologise for getting so angry