Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Im so happy for talitha that shes rid. He must have ground her down into a shell of herself which is what he is attempting to do with his new partner . Sly digs about having a drink all the time..thats how it starts. All fun and games and before you know it you can do nothing without sly digs left right and centre.
Exactly and for those sly digs to start so early in the relationship says a lot! Wonder what is so special that’s happening tomorrow? Wonder is he getting visitation of the daughter?

Reactions: 1

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
awful if he is seeing her in a contact centre. I don’t know much about them but I really don’t think I’d like to have my kid in that situation. Talitha prob stopping contact and aamir pushing it legally and getting contact centre, instead of maybe just avoiding all this by trying to be nicer to talitha and proving he can be a good dad and be trusted, but he’s obviously just not that type of person. Shame for the little girl, and I’m sure it won’t be nice for talitha either wondering what shite he’ll fill the child’s head with at contact. Hopefully we’re wrong and the special occasion is something stupid, which it could well be knowing him lol
Or, he got his bit on the side up the duff 🤣🤣 lmao

• Haha

Samara21

I'm cringing so bad right now 🙈does he ask these stupid questions constantly so people will message him and drive up engagement on his page?! Why doesn’t he just Google ‘ironing services’ 😏 imagine wanting to have a child for good and you can’t even manage ironing your own T-shirt’s 😅 also where’s cisa been, could she not teach him how to iron?

And another one with the flannels feta salad.

can you do a post of cisa next aamir we haven’t seen her in a while and we’re still waiting on proof of your step count. We’re bored of the wrinkly T-shirt’s and feta salads now 😴
The feta salad looks rank 🤢

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I know we’re all team T here, but I was wondering if anyone noticed how she gets her hair and make up done every Saturday but doesn’t go anywhere? I wondered why? Is it to film content or something?

I also noticed she seems to wake up and post a story on Sunday mornings with the make up still on 🤮
I noticed that too lol maybe she just likes to get it done regardless if she’s going out or not. If I had the money I would too lol. As far as the waking up with it still on… I’m so glad I’m not the only one who noticed 😂

MrsMoan

Has anyone seen Talithas latest pics, I just couldn’t not comment on how thin she is 🙈 yes I get she’s into her fitness but in that bikini top her ribs are turning me 🙈 there’s slim and toned etc but then there’s far too thin and horrible looking. I get she’s going through a breakup too so could be the reason for being so thin

Liverpool1983

Cici looks void as fuck in any video he puts up, those flats are nothing to boast about, it's a flat ffs with a view of waste land, nd a flash car to drive to his contact visit...wow thats first class living
Couldn’t agree more. Saying how he’s upgraded when he hardly sees his own child is shocking, his new bit clearly can’t get anyone else and that’s why she’s staying!

Thatsnotmyname55

I think its either one of them. Even the user name is a bit suspect.
I'd argue the same or someone very close to Talitha.. He strikes me as the type to have loose lips so God knows what he has been telling people about the situation.. I'd love to know 🤣

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
The poster is right though. Healthy diet year round or not, If you are not absorbing nutrients you need to have bloods done and checked incase of any underlying health issues or allergies. Not booking in for an IV drip 🙄
Absolutely! The videos the practitioner says anything you don’t need you’ll just excrete - so what a waste of time and money if you don’t need it! He must be getting it for free to put it on his grid it came across very adverty.

Even if you done what aamir said though and didn’t eat well all year around you’re still unlikely to become so deficient youd need an iv Drip - unless you weren’t eating well for most of the time and if his sole business is about promoting how healthy and fit he is then he should have adequate levels of all micro and macronutrients!

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
If anyone took a picture of my child without my consent I would contact the police. To send it on to someone else, again without my consent, I would expect that person to be questioned by the police - what are their intentions taking pictures of my child and sending them on to anyone?! There’s a reason that child has supervised visits in a contact centre !!!
What’s her motive?
Why is aamir happy that people are taking pictures of his child with no consent!! Just because it’s in his favour in this occasion.
It’s obscene.
Aamir probably has told her the situation and she's just a brown nosing twat.
Probably feels bad he can't see amira everyday or something.