Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsMoan

The story he put on yesterday about the girls progress and she was wearing a TF sports bra and his comment said this made me laugh but great progress obviously laughing at the Talitha fit sports bra and not the story he was reposting very petty lol 😂

samC91

In 2018 gymco raised money for a learning disability charity, Mencap and won the Deep River Rock Belfast City Marathon Corporate Partnership Award. I’m sure Mencap would be absolutely disgusted to learn of their new teams choice of language.
I wonder how they can be contacted.

Thatsnotmyname55

I see there’s only around 300 in it now! 👀 EXACTLY that’s what annoyed me letting on she has a say in the production, they’re so expensive for what they are too lol
Even still, she's making 12k a month based off that women coaching group alone. That's not considering her shop sales of the gym sets, glute bands, plus personal training too! Also seen on her site she's selling skirts and dresses too😂 clearly all from china lol!
I got a set when I was in her women's group as she done a discount on them, worst set ever it's completely see through

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
Wonder will talitha have to sell the house ?
Rogan manor used to be so fancy years ago, I lived there, but seems to still be highly sought after, most of it is behind the mallusk industrial estate, it was joyrider heaven at night 🤣🤣

Her gym wear definitely does come from China, I’ve been able to find most of the same clothing she sells on Amazon and AliExpress! I bought a gym set off her not long ago, it took ages to come and then when it arrived there were dirty marks on the leggings🤮 my friend used to get coached by her and said it took about a week for her to get back to her questions because she coaches so many people and hasn’t the time to get back to everyone. I like following her though she seems like a nice person.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
But her school uniform is posted too. In my opinion that’s no different. My guess is they’re both fine with it because it’s continuing.
Thats also wrong if she did that and also compromises her safety, I never realised she showed it I thought she blurred out the school badge.

Mollymc

he was a terrible trainer and even worse with meal plans. He charges a BOMB to repeat the same thing weekly & I’m not happy about any of his posts about dr Bonny.
Regarding the split though, it’s two sides. I don’t think what he’s doing is right but same with her.
What happened with Dr bonny??

Pammy75

As requested a thread for Talitha and Aamir Fit.

2 PTs who helped us through lock down with their Fit In 10 videos.

Some love em, some think they are OTT.

Discuss.....
😁😁

Yeah I had a laugh at her saying 'she got a sample in' to try, in reality she ordered one gym set from Ali express to see if she would then order them in bulk to wack her label on and let on that she has ANY say in the production of them 😂 she's making a mint. When I was doing her online coaching it was £40 for the month and there were over 600 people in the Facebook group.. Do the math👀
I see there’s only around 300 in it now! 👀 EXACTLY that’s what annoyed me letting on she has a say in the production, they’re so expensive for what they are too lol