Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankiec

I used to train with Aamir.
To say Talitha was the most unpleasant person I have ever met wouldn’t even describe it. I’ve seen some of the abusive WhatsApps she would send to him and used to ‘drop in’ when he was training with me and pick fights in front of me. He would just back down. She was beyond jealous. He came across like he thought the absolute world of her, used to talk about her all the time.
All her ‘merch’ was bought from China (you can get the same on Amazon for way cheaper) and a local company get her logo stamped on to it.
Wonder what made her "beyond jealous" of you?

Reactions: 1
Them apartments are around £1000 per month!!
you know what’s also embarrassing…. The fact he makes out he has some screening process he carries out before he ‘lets’ you be one of his clients, like it’s a privilege. When he reality he obviously needs all the clients he can get to pay for the lifestyle he’s portraying on Instagram, it can’t be cheap! How much would one of those apartments cost? And the car? Designer bags for comps and the new iPhone? Does anyone know how much coaching with him costs?

I also don’t ever see him posting a wide verity of people just the same handful of clients over and over!
Them apartments are around £1000 per month 🤢

Bgr101

VIP Member
"serious question guys..sit in the sun or sit in the shade?" 🥴
Awk fuck off you melt!
The girl is pretty but she's no talitha, the only comparison I see is the hair. I'd say she's had a lucky escape 🙌
That silly question is purely for engagement on his page . Never click on a poll!

Redpot23

Can't believe how much Orlaith McAllister was gushing over him in the post he has put up with him.and his new woman at the awards!! You'd think she would.know what an absolute creep he was! Then he writes back thanks for your kind words. Boke Orlaith!! 🤢

samC91

Does anyone have a screenshot of his way of saying I’m single ahah.
his stories tonight are doing my head in.😡😡

I didn't realise she had taken his name.

I had noticed Talitha doesn't mention her on her stories as much, but just maybe thought she's a teenager who's maybe said mum stop it lol
Yeah she's probably at the age now that she doesn't want to appear much with her mum online, but Talitha still tags her a fair bit and her name isn't Ishtiaque anymore.

Thatsnotmyname55

Has anyone seen Talithas latest pics, I just couldn’t not comment on how thin she is 🙈 yes I get she’s into her fitness but in that bikini top her ribs are turning me 🙈 there’s slim and toned etc but then there’s far too thin and horrible looking. I get she’s going through a breakup too so could be the reason for being so thin
I thought this too!! Not trying to bodyshame thin people at all, but she looks quite unhealthy compared to her usual muscular and more filled out physique. I really hope she is okay, she is doing a great job with those kids and the animals and he's just out living a slimey bachelor life. Had to unfollow him, those talking stories and him flopping his hands about got a bit too much 😂 absolute melter!!

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
£30 per hour.
he knows nothing about nutrition and he never sent meal plans, but sent a list of foods I could eat. He used to make me submit what I ate daily. I ran out of ideas on what to eat and wasn’t loosing anything so he literally took my exact meals from another day and ‘suggested’ that.

I also know a few others and their macros where exactly the same as mine but our body types where soooo different. Then he put me on Keto because he was and I nearly fainted because I had no energy, my hair was falling out. He told me to push through it and made me workout. At that point I called it a day.
That's wild! I was tempted to get a PT, don't think I will, I've lost 2 stone just be going to the gym 3 days a week. I just YouTube any of that 🤣
Not surprised he's a rip off PT

freebiesgalore

Well no not really, cause she has always keep her cool, and always put her kids first, don’t see aamir taking Tilly to a contact centre do you??? Think that says sooo much about everything, at the end of the day we only see what their social
Media allows us, but Tilly has been unreal, she’s been dignified, classy, and an amazing motned
Through this break up, him on the other hand has been a compete childish man, shows of his new woman, when Tilly bed wasn’t even cold, ponding designer bags to get his followers up, while
Tilly was holding a home together with two children and three animals, I’ve been here: so I know this feeling well, a man will try to say he’s been the best father and husband to people
Who want to listen; but at the end of the day actions show everything we need to no!!! CONTACT CENTRE!!! Enough said!
I am only talking about privacy I am Team Talitha but what I am saying from years in a child protection background is that privacy is privacy. It isn’t just for one parent. Maybe she doesn’t have a problem with it. Nobody knows what went on but what I am saying is if my husband did that I would have major issues with it but I also don’t post on a public platform so in that respect I would have the right to stop him. But like I said maybe no parent minds the public platform, we don’t know. Posting in a school uniform and at a contact centre is the same in that it gives the location. That’s wrong. The little girl seems happy that’s the main thing.

That contact centre and the staff there need to act on this. Its so bad for them and for the children.
Yeah I’m surprised they’ve allowed it too, seems strange.

I think it’s different because she spontaneously posts her whereas he has disclosed exactly where that centre is and his followers also know he goes there every Saturday morning, all that detail is dangerous no one should know where a child is routinely at particular times he doesn’t know who is watching his stories. I don’t agree with children being on social media at all but I think it’s most dangerous when we give predators all the info they need!! Should never come from their own dad. Disturbing.
But her school uniform is posted too. In my opinion that’s no different. My guess is they’re both fine with it because it’s continuing.

Last edited:

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Because I don want to judge without proof I should be supervised with my children? Lololollol
No I was saying it’s hit a nerve because maybe your child isn’t with you either. the child is safe And loved and unless you can show us proof of her using the child as a weapon, the only thing we do have proof of is how he’s a wee arsehole 😂

and just to add none of us need proof of anything it’s in the hands of the law and by the looks of it, he’s winning fuck all

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I hope the person who was sent that horrific message let’s her employer bPerfect know. She needs educating on that awful repulsive language!! So so so disappointing.