Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiyalove

No I agree she should report if he has done something out of being nosy what confirmed bad things did he do? I would not see harm come to any child that’s why I don’t think it’s right to try destroy a career that helps put food in a child’s mouth and clothes on they back just a personal view not asking anyone to agree
They would of been the ones to destroy their careers because they did the wrong thing like I said. You are hell bent on supporting him, it’s weird.

Is it because I am being open minded that both may not be perfect or is it just I don’t agree with everything you say?
you’re not being open minded tho lol this really does sound like aamir

Liverpool1983

Also, also (have so many thoughts on this lol)

one negative comment from someone and he flips his lid and becomes abusive! If you were genuinely happy with your life and there were no truth to the comment would laugh that off.

You should post this in the bperfect thread on here, I didn’t want to do it without your permission?
I can’t seem to find the bperfect tread. Can you post for me? We’re so I find it x

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Did he say something special was happening tomorrow, I must of missed this?
Yea it’s on this story (I’ll attach pic), he says he’s driving to Donegal for wedding but driving back home tonight for something very very special happening tomorrow 😅
CBA8E4BA-C757-458F-9E72-AACE9BCA55CB.png

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Could this be the new flame Clarissa? Think she’s a bperfect employee too so maybe his bestie Brendan set them up
You were bang on the money here!! Clarissa has put up a pic of them out for a steak dinner and he’s reposted to his stories he’s finally going public with her! He must have cheated with her how does someone move on that quickly from a marriage!!
8FCE38D2-4777-4431-947C-0A4365A34B53.png

Frankiec

Everything comes from China! Nearly every industry is using white label products from Ali express and other sites, then having their name put on them, big name makeup brushes, hair products, makeup, tan, clothing..everyone is trying to make a few quid. Just don't buy it and stick to Amazon, it's cheaper but it's still the same products! I really got my eyes opened to some "brands"

Bgr101

VIP Member
She probably does buy a few different sets off there to try. When you begin to buy in bulk they start offering more and more discount. But yes, you're lead to believe its locally produced, although she (and others) are clever enough not to actually say its locally sourced, you're made think it.
I've ordered 2 different sets from Ali, I'll keep you posted 🤣🤣
Do they print her logo and all on it then? She would need to be buying a fair amount for that to happen

Bgr101

VIP Member
The story he put on yesterday about the girls progress and she was wearing a TF sports bra and his comment said this made me laugh but great progress obviously laughing at the Talitha fit sports bra and not the story he was reposting very petty lol 😂
Thats actually not what he was laughing at if you clicked on the post the girl had done an insta vs reality post there were 2 photos you just couldnt see the 2nd unless you clicked to the girls post.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Someone request to join to see what in the devil he’s going to share there that he wouldn’t ever of share on his pt page 🤣 what a plonker

Bgr101

VIP Member
Talitha seemed to go for guys who thought they were gods gift. I remember when she went with that “DJ” from rain Ryan miskimmin who I see is now bankrupt (google it).

She seems nice and could do a lot better for herself but she really needs to tone it down. Unfortunately Aamir and her don’t have money. They are in big debt chasing this fake lifestyle with the rental flat and rental cars. For being such high fliers and living the “gram life” they haven’t a pot and they live well beyond their means. She’s not making 12k per month...if she is she’s not paying her taxes!
They don’t exist on companies house so they don’t have a business, despite him claiming he’s an entrepreneur? Nah mate sure you’ve near 40k on credit cards. Both are uneducated in world of nutrition/fitness and are simply a flash in the pan, in what’s a very toxic “profession”. They really need to take a step back and focus on being better people and parents rather than focusing all their efforts into living this fake life, which is so harmful to many.
Id say youre spot on here.

Herefortea135

VIP Member
The typical narcissist, resorting to financial control/punishment when his source has cut him off! I'd imagine he hasn't paid child maintenance either, which regardless of visitation rights HAS to be paid
The typical narcissist, resorting to financial control/punishment when his source has cut him off! I'd imagine he hasn't paid child maintenance either, which regardless of visitation rights HAS to be paid
what height is he in real life does anyone know?! Or what are we guessing?! Lol
well T said recently that she’s 5ft nothing so I’d say he’s the same

I'm very much #teamtalitha but the pair of them love being in the limelight. Someone upthread said the daughter doesn't have social media, she actually does! They made her a public insta account when she was born, which is really naff.

Pammy75

They seemed to be filming her in his flat the other day. Maybe some kinda fitness dvd/you tube work outs. Fuck knows.

Bgr101

VIP Member
I havent really paid attention much to talitha but watched the workout she put on last night. Was she the brains behind the business she seems very driven when i watched back older clips of him and her together he just sat there quietly

Junior

It was plain to see when they were still together the competition between the two of them! They just brought out a fitness clothes range together too! Two sides to every story so roll on until they come out!! Rumour has it he was cheating! Who knows 🤔

Tiff

Think it’s clear to see to anyone watching Tilly’s Instagram her eldest wasn’t around because she clearly hated that man, if you even call him that, from he’s gone Brooke has been around sooo much more, thing is Brooke is a teenager and she understands more than the younger child does, I truly believe aamir affected tilly and brookes relationship, am so glad there back on trace again as a mother and daughter.

also don’t agree with ur they r the same, don’t understand how u think that, tilly has done nothing but be respectful to aamir from they have split, she hasn’t used her Instagram to get back at him, unlike aamir he airs their whole dirty laundry on there, so diff think ur watching a different marriage split than we r!
I meant bad as each other in terms of posting aamira.

Regarding the eldest and it is my opinion but I don’t think that’s right. I would never let my daughter move out because of a man, this is also what we’re criticising Aamir for. From what I understand she was out drinking in the fields and up to god knows what and she didn’t like being told what to do so she ran to her grandparents.

I haven’t seen Aamir say anything about the split or Talitha but am not watching every story he posts.
Everyone has the right to move on and at their own speed. I obviously don’t know everything that happened but she moved out then moved back in before they finally seemed to call it a day.
Again, it’s my opinion based on what I know/have seen.