Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankiec

I really like talitha I think she's comes across as a real girls girl!
The filter he uses in his stories drive me to the fair 🙄 his facial hair is soo blurred out around his mouth 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Did anyone see talitha out on her date 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Can’t buy class! I’m so here for her taking the high road! Every. Single. Time 😉

• Haha

allaboutdatlife

I don't understand why he has her modelling it? 🤣 It just looks like he's taken a picture of her before they go out and uploaded it by mistake 🤦🏻‍♀️ she is the button for talitha!

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Seems there’s no followers on his new one lolll he must be doing it to see who requests it and root out who is wanting to be nosey hahah

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Definitely the diet advice he gives out is dangerous and irresponsible he calls certain fruits “chocolate fruits” he might be a qualified pt but certainly isn’t qualified or knowledgeable to be giving out diet advice! So scary how many women and young girls will be hanging on his every word about calories and carbs etc yet he’s out drinking every night of the week ffs. I have always thought talitha seems so lovely but always felt like there’s something about aamir he seems like he forces the perfect image too much! I really hope t builds herself back up stronger then ever she seems to have a good support system around her

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Yea he said on his stories she came to him wanting to be teeny tiny! Outrageous when you see she was very much teeny tiny

Square123

What age is his mannequin. She may as well be one because she just smiles and sits there, I'd say he'd be very controlling of her and i don't think she realises. Does she work?
Yea was mentioned on here before she's a manager in bperfect.
Speaking of that where is Brendan he used to constantly train with Aamir but dosent seem like it in a while

Bgr101

VIP Member
Well someone said on another thread he has moved out and into an apartment in titanic. Seems to confirmed today that that is what has happened . Hope she sent him packing 😂

You are making the assumption that she is keeping the child from him? He maybe cant be bothered, too busy making his current situation look ista perfect!

Yea im not a fan of the shade of blue, just doesn't look right to me. Either the grey she already had, or a dark navy would have been lovely with the new vinyl wrap

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I wonder did the wee one come home feeling upset at seeing another lady with her daddy and that’s why t doesn’t want to put her through that?

Pammy75

So sad how materialistic he is. Had to show off the new TV.
There seems to be a real battle over their beautiful daughter, zoo one day with her, farm the next with him. She seems happy enough which is great but there's clearly the battle of the parents going on. Was that also Talithas dad dropping her off to him when she was running down the car park? However it is great that he's still seeing her so often, breaks can be so hard on wee kids

hiyalove

Is it because I am being open minded that both may not be perfect or is it just I don’t agree with everything you say?
No one ever said she was perfect. He has a track record of being a nasty piece of work to many many people. You don’t look open minded you look stupid
I support the children not them I think they are both very selfish and should spend less time trying to show off and more time being parents
If you support the children would you want them round someone who can’t control their temper. Like honestly I dunno how you don’t get it. You def must be bored

Had so much respect for her until she started using children as weapons
there’s no way this isn’t him 😅

I've always been surprised that the two of them always went on about nutrition and healthy eating but Aamira always seemed to eat a lot of sugar and crap. She's had a Tim Horton's two days in a row AND a McDonald's on the same day. That is really shocking.