Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mcsparkle12

I have to say I think she’s fantastic at getting back to people - I don’t pay for coaching or anything like that but have replied to a few stories and have always got a lengthy response, on one occasion she said she was super busy so she sent lengthy voice notes instead!

Reactions: 2

Bgr101

VIP Member
Why has he got a full party laid out when she would most likely be in school regardless 🤣🤣 that takes anything for the gram to a whole other level 🤣🙈
Shes in school and shes not getting to see him anyway lol. He wants that pic to get back to his ex which no doubt it will. People shouldnt air their dirty laundry on instagram especially where kids are involved.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
His new bird musnt lift and lay him like talitha did! Looks like all his clothes have been ironed with a brick

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
aww I didn’t watch it all just clicked by when I seen another option box 🙈will be interesting to see what it is!
I nearly did too!! He’s been so desperate lately for engagement 🤣 I think it’s maybe a visit with the child but we will soon see as he said he’ll show us all! 🤭

Bgr101

VIP Member
or do you think he’s just getting a dig at us again by mentioning the drinking lol and calling her cisa again?

Did he say something special was happening tomorrow, I must of missed this?
No i dont think its a dig at us i think hes just a bully prat

I really like her, they always seemed to be too competitive to be together. She def seems alot happier without him about. He just seems to be blowing his load this past few weeks all flash etc

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Could be any reasons we could speculate all day long, for all we know maybe the child was actually uncomfortable being around his dads new mrs?! Maybe she went home upset and that’s why t didn’t want to send her?!

freebiesgalore

She works as the retail sales manager for bPerfect!
I’m pretty sure Brendan has quotes up how everyone is the same in there or something to that affect. Basically all traditions and abilities welcome. Imagine adults using that language absolutely disgusting.

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
View attachment 711433Why is he so cheeky?!? Not eating a balanced diet year around shouldn’t cause a deficiency in the first place. If you eat well most of the time you should have enough vitamins and minerals so that when you do go off your typical diet that you’ve enough to keep you going. What a dickhead.
Because he's a wee hard man, bet he wouldn't say this shit in real life 🤣🤣🤣🤣
4ft nothing lol

• Haha

Pammy75

It certainly seems like a long time since he's posted pics of him and her. And much as I like Talitha, he clearly dotes on Aamira and it's not nice if she's keeping him from seeing her. 2 sides to every story I suppose. (actually 3 sides, his, hers and the truth)

Pammy75

Seems there’s no followers on his new one lolll he must be doing it to see who requests it and root out who is wanting to be nosey hahah
100% I thought the same! There's clearly issues and he's perhaps trying to figure out who's a mole and maybe telling tales. What a tw@t

• Haha

Belfit11

How did you know he has 40k owed in debt but yet don't know them personally? 😂 You've definitely spilled a bit too much tea in anger there, unable to delete or edit and are now covering your tracks.. Very interesting🤔👀
Apologies - just to clarify “nah mate sure you’ve 40k on credit cards” as in...he’s probably just got debt and bills like the rest of us, despite all the glam that’s portrayed on social media. That was a comment based on opinion, not fact. I don’t know these people personally, just from social media.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
what about him saying he thinks the people who are guessing that he is older than he is are just saying that ‘because of what he’s done with his life so far’ CRINGE…. He’s deadly serious too 😖
What actual age is he? You could never tell from his face on insta because of the ridiculous orange filter he puts on absolutely everything.

• Haha

Bgr101

VIP Member
Him posting about Father's Day while he's out gallivanting with the latest skirt instead of even trying to see his daughter. I would say Talitha got word of this girl or others being present while Aamira was at his and stopped it, and rightly so! The child is going through a hard enough time let alone seeing her father parading new women in front if her.
Id say he will take her to court . He does have a right to see his child even tho we all know hes a bit of a prat.