Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested a thread for Talitha and Aamir Fit.

2 PTs who helped us through lock down with their Fit In 10 videos.

Some love em, some think they are OTT.

Discuss.....
😁😁

Well someone said on another thread he has moved out and into an apartment in titanic. Seems to confirmed today that that is what has happened . Hope she sent him packing 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah he's been posting from his new apartment for about 2 weeks now. Neither have addressed what's happened however he did make a small reference the other day saying people have been asking and he will talk about it when the times right.

Both seem to be painting a picture of very happy lives and her friends are clearly rallying round her

I really like talitha I think she's comes across as a real girls girl!
The filter he uses in his stories drive me to the fair 🙄 his facial hair is soo blurred out around his mouth 🤣🤣

Love her - she’s totally ott but I love it! Have to say she’s one influencer who always seems to interact and respond to followers

He strikes me as a smarmy git

Would love to get the tea on what happened there!

Reactions: 4
Love talitha she’s far too good for aamir he didn’t deserve her! Hope they can separate amicably for the sake of the little one though. Would love to know all the juicy gossip 😆
Aamirs meal plans seem to be a flop seems he has his fingers in too many pies

Reactions: 7
I didn't understand the promotion of the meal plans. He kept saying I'll post the menu next and then showed us a video of the dishes leaving you to guess what the dishes were. Just post a menu with actual words 🤦🏻‍♀️

Made me laugh tho how Talitha started promoting another meal company with a discount code the same week. It was like a big f you to him 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was plain to see when they were still together the competition between the two of them! They just brought out a fitness clothes range together too! Two sides to every story so roll on until they come out!! Rumour has it he was cheating! Who knows 🤔

I know he’s a PT but the way he described the women he was PTing when he and talitha were still together made me uncomfortable. ‘😍’ and ‘looking unreal’ just doesn’t sit right.

Reactions: 5
I was just checking the corries on the farm website and can’t find his meal plan anymore I wonder was it such a flop they stopped selling? He was looking like £55 or something for it too which is insane compared to most meal prep places. I also was laughing seeing talitha promoting a meal prep company 🤣😂 they looked more edible compared to aamirs too 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder is he going into partnership with the girl he was training, he said "big things to come from them" and she's just announced she's now a qualified personal trainer.

Love Talitha, she's a real girl boss and so generous with her support of other female pt's and local fitness related businesses. The total blanking of him moving into a Titanic flat is a bit strange tbh- obviously followers are going to speculate- especially with him now selling all his equipment (wouldn't she be entitled to half- especially as she trains clients from home as well and could use it?) It's all a bit strange.

Reactions: 5
Love Talitha, she's a real girl boss and so generous with her support of other female pt's and local fitness related businesses. The total blanking of him moving into a Titanic flat is a bit strange tbh- obviously followers are going to speculate- especially with him now selling all his equipment (wouldn't she be entitled to half- especially as she trains clients from home as well and could use it?) It's all a bit strange.
I found it strange him selling it too for the same reason. Surely she would use it? Tho I do remember that large piece he bought that sits in the middle, he came on and talked about it at the time. She said it was too big but he wanted it. So maybe that's one of the pieces and she's just keeping what she wants from it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I've never spoken to him, but any time I've spoke to her she's been lovely. Def seems to be a girls girl.

Yea I’m certain they separated before because he cheated on her so wonder has history repeated itself or maybe something else entirely!

Aamirs put on his story’s he’s signed with gymco now as a pt and seems Chloe Tully will be taking clients from there too!

Ps aamirs meals must have defo been a flop because he’s removed the grid post about them hahaha

Reactions: 1
What is it with his voice. He sounds like he's struggling to breathe every time he talks. It's been bugging me as wee while what was going on and it twigged this morning listening to him. It sounds like he's really rushing to get his words out to get a breath. Maybe it's just because stories run out of time but go on to the next one!
Wonder does he sound like that really or is that his insta voice 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.