Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
Can't remember who it was said about gym wear being shipped in from China etc really cheap, being branded and sold as 'local'. Was on Ali Express last night, here's Talithas new set she was wearing yesterday! Good bit cheaper than she's selling it!!
I might actually go buy it for the fiver to see what the quality is like 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Pammy75

100% a child contact centre. Without a doubt. *
For her, I'm glad she's getting to see her daddy. She seems happy to be with him and I'm sure she's probably missed him.
As others have said, he really must be a total ass in order for it to be taking place at a contact centre.

*edited to take out the location of the contact centre for the child's privacy

Last edited:

Liverpool1983

He's rotten and full of anger, he isn't allowed to say much i bet because he has to be seen as mr nice guy🙄 They seem awkward around each other, wonder if he'll be home for contact tomorrow
Doubt it, he be to hungover lol ps all
That showing off and the food looked rotten

freebiesgalore

I definitely wouldn’t support a company whose sales manager uses language like that! Absolutely despicable and no matter what someone could have potentially said there is no justification for her use of that word, or his whoever sent it!
Me too! Won’t get my money and I have bought a lot before.

• Heart

Liverpool1983

Something tells me he wants to see his child, it’s clear he loves the child, but I have a feeling he wants it all in his rules, ps everything on here is assumptions!!!!

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Just saw she’s tagged them at football and tagged the location and venue - I just don’t understand people who do this ☹

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Wonder if he's gonna lose many clients moving to gym Co? There's a bit of a difference in travel between Mallusk and Finaghy!
he said he has no availability for PT only online clients so they all must be licking his arse to stick around and try and find out the gossip of the break up 🤣

• Haha

Frankiec

I've read @Belfit11 posts numerous times now. And I swear I feel like I'm stuck on a roundabout! Can't make head nor tail what they are trying to get across 🧐 flipping dizzy here guys 😅

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Is it because I am being open minded that both may not be perfect or is it just I don’t agree with everything you say?
What has talitha done bad? She hasn’t responded to ANY of the stuff he’s done. Not one single post through the entirety of their separation.

Also, he attempted to sell the gym equipment from her home, that is essential for her business, so he essentially tried to leave her high and dry so their child would have suffered ultimately. He didn’t sell it because she obviously didn’t let him seeing it’s in her house I’d dare say it’s hers. She has a career in her own right and own brand of fitness products and gym clothing etc. She’s much more successful than him.

Bgr101

VIP Member
He can't breathe at best of times but at the end of that he was gasping. Such a bell end.

He's clearly obsessed with reading here and is also clearly still spying on T when he was guessing what her post was going to be about.

Feel so sorry for his new bit. Hopefully the poor girl will see sense and run while she still can.
Dont feel sorry for her.

Ambersun

Definitely! The hoops people have to jump through when it is straight forward is intense so for him having to go through contact centres sort of exposes that his isn’t a straight forward case so he probably has a lot more hoops. I wonder is there a reason he wasn’t at contact centre last week or talking about going this week? Either it’s moving to unsupervised visits or visitation ceased again?!
I also seen talitha had posted they were having a girly day today so doubt that shes seeing him today. However you could be right, visitation may have moved to unsupervised!
However I dont think he would have mentioned about waiting for the hamper until he sees her again if he was having unsupervised visits.
I'm just being nosy here as I know I'm reading into everything lol

• Heart

Pammy75

So seems all is not well. A quick post removed last night where he mentioned imagine not being able to see your own daughter. Looks like things have broken down even more. Hopefully wee Aamira is OK and it's being used in a rug if war between them.

Liverpool1983

I don't get what she sees in him. Mustn't think too much of herself if she tolerates someone who shames and humiliates her at every chance.
The same boy probably also corrects her when she speaks and behaves like he is always right.
She is the perfect candidate for him to manipulate and use. Someone above mentioned anger radiating from him. I 100% get this too.

With that being said, anyone with an ounce of common sense would stay a mile away from a newly separated man who is acting the party boy, known for his cheating and currently can't get access to his kid.
Says so much about her as a person, clearly couldn’t get another man. I’d rather stay single all my life than touch him x

• Haha

freebiesgalore

Check out the Social Dilemma on Netflix. Its pretty on point.
I will do thank you 😀

me too!! I hate it tbh. good, honest and genuine people are being valued less than shitty people who have range rovers and Alexander McQueens. I hate the thoughts of my kids growing up when peoples values are all screwed. I hope things change one day.
This is so, so true. I hope for a different world for my kids and if anything it has taught me to live more minimally, not that I was ever materialistic but it has made me adamant i won’t ever be.

Frankiec

I never said they didn’t, my point is she makes out they’re made locally and she works closely to design and develop them. I wouldn’t call getting something imported cheap from China and embroidering your name on it designing your own gym wear. I was shocked when I discovered that they weren’t actually made by a small business in NI
I'm agreeing with everything you've said. They'll spin the same yarn about the production and their factories, but nothing is ever shown..ever! There is a massive Irish "beauty" name that is fleecing the while country! Nothing is produced in Ireland, and bare minimum local office staff employed. Shocking!

Liverpool1983

I had a laugh at this 🤣.

Can’t believe he’s only 32! I would have put him at 38 and that’s being kind. It’s got absolutely nothing to do with his life so far. I know plenty of guys in their mid 20s who don’t see their children, rent a flat and have a car on finance.
He’s a complete bellend, I feel so embarrassed for him, he’s so so full of him, I no his giveaway later will go to one of his Insta huns to!!! Someone he knows! To say he looks older because of what he achieved in his life, sorry aamir to bust ur bubble but money, cars, apartments, or shit food and wine tasting, won’t take away your a cheating scumbag who broke his vows and walked out and his family for some tart! Also how about pulling ur weight more with ur kid!!! Instead of Tilly to do it, u bellend