Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
It certainly seems like a long time since he's posted pics of him and her. And much as I like Talitha, he clearly dotes on Aamira and it's not nice if she's keeping him from seeing her. 2 sides to every story I suppose. (actually 3 sides, his, hers and the truth)
i think something must have happened because she was giving him access to see her even after he had moved into that apartment and then it stopped quite abruptly- I just hope it’s not her stopping visiting to be a dick because she wants to use the poor child as a pawn, I believe access should only be stopped if theirs some kind of safety concern it’s horrible when children are thrown in the middle of break up cause at the end of the day even if he is a dickhead he looks as though he’s a good dad (although to be fair this may not be the case given we only see the best bits)

Reactions: 2

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I haven’t seen her say a single thing about him she’s defo taking the high road, I would love to know why she stppped aamir seeing the wee girl though I hope it’s a legitimate reason and I think it quite possibly is cause she was letting him see her when they first split

Pammy75

I've never spoken to him, but any time I've spoke to her she's been lovely. Def seems to be a girls girl.

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
That girl allthingsmia seems to be up there hole as well, surprised there isn't a thread for her yet, she's comes across as so self entitled on her Instagram etc 🤣

• Heart

hiyalove

So predictable isn’t he lol just a pity he plasters it on socials instead of keeping it between the
It does look like it's in some facility thing if you nosey on the pic he posted.
yeah looks like it with the big bins in the back. The life of riley on insta and contact centres on a sat, winning at life aamir, priorities all in the right place 👌🏼

phone has blown up…. Exactly what you wanted then!! Attention 😴

Attachments

• Haha
Posting about his business of course, and even his personal life, as that what most of us do, however revealing the location of the contact centre wasn't very smart, im. Sure he will hear about that this week.

Frankiec

I wonder is he going into partnership with the girl he was training, he said "big things to come from them" and she's just announced she's now a qualified personal trainer.

Transparency

Chatty Member
He mustn’t give a shit about them! Whenever he was in flannels to get the bag for the giveaway he pulled it off to talk into his phone! I’m sorry but why are the staff not asking him why he thinks it’s acceptable to remove a mask to talk to his followers!
Ps never realised how short he is until that suit photo today he looked tiny beside the man in the shop!
Masks are only sometimes worn up north now. Was there last week, very few people wearing them

Last edited:

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember when he was putting up posts saying he was selling all the gym equipment in the garage?? Fair to say it’s still in talithas he has a brass neck I’ll say that for him I’m going to cheat move out leave all the childcare responsibilities to you oh and I’m going to sell everything from the gym so you also can’t make a living as you have childcare and work life to manage.
Some of the bigger equipment is gone though. I'd say he had it flogged before she managed to get her solicitors on the case as surely it would be joint assets?

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
he was a terrible trainer and even worse with meal plans. He charges a BOMB to repeat the same thing weekly & I’m not happy about any of his posts about dr Bonny.
Regarding the split though, it’s two sides. I don’t think what he’s doing is right but same with her.
What kind of meal plans did he give? I’ve always been curious because he makes out he’s the best meal giver outer ever 😂 how expensive is he if you don’t mind sharing?

Tiff

I used to train with Aamir.
To say Talitha was the most unpleasant person I have ever met wouldn’t even describe it. I’ve seen some of the abusive WhatsApps she would send to him and used to ‘drop in’ when he was training with me and pick fights in front of me. He would just back down. She was beyond jealous. He came across like he thought the absolute world of her, used to talk about her all the time.
All her ‘merch’ was bought from China (you can get the same on Amazon for way cheaper) and a local company get her logo stamped on to it.

• Wow