Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pammy75

Thanks, I didn't realise there was a grid post. Just had a look and it's shocking.
The grid posts aren't as bad as story he post about her a few weeks back, she looked gaunt it it. But it's enough to give you an idea that he was willing to support it.

Reactions: 2

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Visitation must have stopped again going by his stories. Wonder what’s happened? Or if it was because he kept posting pics and vids while at the contact centre? 🤔
I’m thinking it could have been the visitation centre because it’s surely against their policy to upload photographs to a public platform on social media of the location and name aswell as day and time you’re seeing a child at! I noticed aswell last week he bought a gift for someone and said it was for someone who helped him a lot over the past 7 weeks I wonder was it a gift to say sorry for breaking the rules?! It just seems strange he can’t say anything if it is moving to unsupervised?! And surely if it was moving to unsupervised why would he miss out on seeing her for 2 weeks now? It’s all very weird, I know we only see what they post but it’s not like him to not post. I do think it all should be kept offline though!

Throwaway1989

Awk were you aamir, it’s funny you’d make a profile just to defend your height and personality, I hope I haven’t touched a nerve!
I'm not sure Aamir would make a profile and admit to being just about 5'6" and comment that his personality has seemed to have gone downhill in the last 10 years but believe what you will.

Pammy75

Yeah he's been posting from his new apartment for about 2 weeks now. Neither have addressed what's happened however he did make a small reference the other day saying people have been asking and he will talk about it when the times right.

Both seem to be painting a picture of very happy lives and her friends are clearly rallying round her

MrsMoan

I agree with above I’m sure everything is not as rosey and happy as he makes out. I’d love to know what happened there that he suddenly hasn’t been allowed to have Aamira? I love Talitha but I also think she’s putting on the happy face when deep down you can tell she’s broken 😞 also surprised neither of the two of them have mentioned the split yet x

freebiesgalore

He is such a controlling narcissist! He literally says in that “I’m trying to change ya” getting her to drink red wine instead of white white 🙄 this relationship is a couple months deep is he already unhappy with it that he’s trying to change her?! Some people might overlook those comments and think it’s just light banter but it’s absolutely not. Red lights! Alarm bells!
I noticed that too.

Frankiec

I doubt he owns the apartment and i think you probably know that. Seems a bit dubious you joined yesterday and have only commented on this thread. Am always a bit suspicious when that happens that we have a mole amongst us 😂
100%...more contradiction's than typo's if you ask me!🤔

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I honestly hate posting in this thread. Everyone who posts on here seems to be team Talitha. Which I don’t think is fair. Both of them are as bad as each other.

Hate to be the barer of bad news but Aamira was barely out of her womb and T already created a whole (Public) Instagram for her. Her in her uniform, at activities and has her in a swimming costume. There are so many sickos out there, I would never. She regularly tags aamira in the posts on her grid so it pulls through.
Do none of you ever think about where Talithas eldest is?
Is that the eldest who is on her stories tonight as well as most other days? Or does she have another kid? I thought she only had 2.

I don’t agree with uniform pics being shared on a public platform and I don’t agree with showing the contact centre or staff that works there or any of the children who are there for their safety.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
She's on about people flaunting things when she obviously isn't struggling financially. I get it that she works hard and deserves it but not everyone can get a pop up igloo just to watch a movie
Pop up igloos at £165 a pop and make up done every weekend..unless like my previous post stated she's getting these gifted but then her posts should state gifted to be fair.

Junior

Firstly....can someone please pass me my shades!! Those teeth 🙈😂 His song should’ve been ‘Shine bright like a diamond’ inside of better.
He wasn’t long filling the void in his life....a bitta skirt! Trying to rub it in Talithas face but the joke will be on him in the end! What goes around comes around!! Clarissa should do a runner now but she’ll prob stay for the publicity!

Attachments

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
So I only discovered Talitha about 3 weeks ago and she seems to have her shit together and seems quite driven. Sometimes she annoys me because she’s always ‘on’ but that’s about me, not her. Anyway… I was so shocked when I saw this thread pop up and I read it and saw about her and aami. I never would’ve guessed this was happening behind the scenes at all! I assumed they were together still. Fair play to her for remaining as graceful as she has during whatever has happened. Cant say the same for him lol

freebiesgalore

Just seen he's posted that his clients son was playing with Aamira, she actually took a photo of the child, sent him it and he has now uploaded it. Is that not a bit weird and inappropriate? How uncomfortable must that make Talitha feel that strangers are sending him photos of her child while she's playing.. Also disclosing the location to him and potentially putting them at risk. So so inappropriate and creepy.
See this is the scariest thing about social media isn’t it. Frightening.