Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That girl Lynsey should be ashamed of herself sneakily taking photos of a child that has nothing to do with her. What a creep!
Disgusting that another mother would do that. This is the battle so many women face with men like him, so many people taken in by in falseness and actually aiding them at times. I’ve said it a million times but he is such a clown for doing this. What is the craic with him being so open about restricted access to his child and it not ringing alarm bells for his clients/followers just because he lives the high life on insta, it’s so messed up!

I just know he can’t be serious with those glasses 😅. He has to be winding us up!! if this isn’t a piss take then stop the world I want to get off right now 😅 👵

Reactions: 4
If anyone took a picture of my child without my consent I would contact the police. To send it on to someone else, again without my consent, I would expect that person to be questioned by the police - what are their intentions taking pictures of my child and sending them on to anyone?! There’s a reason that child has supervised visits in a contact centre !!!
What’s her motive?
Why is aamir happy that people are taking pictures of his child with no consent!! Just because it’s in his favour in this occasion.
It’s obscene.

Reactions: 7
If anyone took a picture of my child without my consent I would contact the police. To send it on to someone else, again without my consent, I would expect that person to be questioned by the police - what are their intentions taking pictures of my child and sending them on to anyone?! There’s a reason that child has supervised visits in a contact centre !!!
What’s her motive?
Why is aamir happy that people are taking pictures of his child with no consent!! Just because it’s in his favour in this occasion.
It’s obscene.
Aamir probably has told her the situation and she's just a brown nosing twit.
Probably feels bad he can't see amira everyday or something.

Reactions: 1
Aamir probably has told her the situation and she's just a brown nosing twit.
Probably feels bad he can't see amira everyday or something.
That’s 100% what’s going on but how creepy is it!! Could you imagine sneaky taking a photo of someone’s child and sending it to them! It would make me so paranoid if I was talitha like it makes you wonder is he asking people to take pics of her and send them to him

Anyone who took a pic of my child and sent it to my ex whilst she was in my care would be getting a good swift boot up the hole. On no level whatsoever is this OK. Why take a pic of a child who, even if you know one of her parents, has nothing to do with you and your life?! The mind boggles. Social media is a dangerous tool in the wrong hands. Some folk have no awareness at all!

Reactions: 10
It’s totally against contact Centre guidelines to have photos of children in contact centres on social media it’s one of the things you have to agree to them that you won’t do , and for that mother to take a picture at a soft play wtf I’m all for children having a relationship with both parents but you do not get placed in a contact centre for no reason that mother should be ashamed of her self getting involved in something that is clearly going through family courts

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I meant bad as each other in terms of posting aamira.

Regarding the eldest and it is my opinion but I don’t think that’s right. I would never let my daughter move out because of a man, this is also what we’re criticising Aamir for. From what I understand she was out drinking in the fields and up to god knows what and she didn’t like being told what to do so she ran to her grandparents.

I haven’t seen Aamir say anything about the split or Talitha but am not watching every story he posts.
Everyone has the right to move on and at their own speed. I obviously don’t know everything that happened but she moved out then moved back in before they finally seemed to call it a day.
Again, it’s my opinion based on what I know/have seen.
You seem to know facts, and are stating things that have happened ie the eldest moving out and moving back in before they completely split?? Everyone else on here assumes you have never posted before and come on here saying about talithas eldest and how she didnt like being told what to do, comes across very controlling to me. What teenager likes being told what to do? 🤔 Just abit strange you know SO much down to when the eldest moved back into the house.

Reactions: 5
He didn’t even answer the question. Saying all will be back to normal soon doesn’t answer why he isn’t allowed unsupervised access 🥱

Reactions: 3
On a completely different note..who likes the blue kitchen cupboards?
I dont know if I like them..when she got that guy in to do the vinyl counter in the marble ..I thought it looked great with the grey cupboards..maybe I just need to get used to them..just don't know if it's the right shade of blue.
T is looking like a little hottie right now and looks so good for having put on a few pounds

I bet it's cisa asking him 🤣
would make a change from him asking himself 😅

I would love to know how he's so certain he will be back to normal with Aamira soon?
me too! Doubt it’ll be ‘soon’ in any case since he isn’t following pany of the legal guidance probably being given to him. I am sure his legal team will tell him not to mention things on social media and the contact centre pics and vids… classic narcissist thinks the rules don’t apply to him and he’s special. He doesn’t deserve to see that child he uses her as a pawn in his sick games it’s actually disgusting and he seems like he’s just getting worse tbh.

Reactions: 8
On a completely different note..who likes the blue kitchen cupboards?
I dont know if I like them..when she got that guy in to do the vinyl counter in the marble ..I thought it looked great with the grey cupboards..maybe I just need to get used to them..just don't know if it's the right shade of blue.
T is looking like a little hottie right now and looks so good for having put on a few pounds
Navy would have been lovely. But it's totally not navy, def the wrong blue. The vinyl wrap looks good tho!

Reactions: 5
Navy would have been lovely. But it's totally not navy, def the wrong blue. The vinyl wrap looks good tho!
Just seen it properly tonight, I think it would of looked better with matt paint rather than one with a sheen… that’s my 2 cents on the cupboards lol

Reactions: 3
Yea im not a fan of the shade of blue, just doesn't look right to me. Either the grey she already had, or a dark navy would have been lovely with the new vinyl wrap

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.