Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samC91

The thing is he is absolutely fuming that anyone dared question him. Hes a nasty piece of work.
100%.
he is a toxic person.
toxic people and narcissistic people always have to justify their actions.
I don’t know why people are still choosing to train with him 😣

Reactions: 9

Frankiec

"serious question guys..sit in the sun or sit in the shade?" 🥴
Awk fuck off you melt!
The girl is pretty but she's no talitha, the only comparison I see is the hair. I'd say she's had a lucky escape 🙌

Zigazigaaah

Don’t know if any of you saw but Talitha has unfollowed Brendan and BPerfect and is now BA for Lusso Tan. To me this just stinks of Brendan maybe having something to do with how Aamir met the new girl? Sides obviously taken but why the guilty party 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
So basically they’re friends with benefits?! How insulting to her to basically say you aren’t in a relationship. Can’t imagine going on holiday with someone of the opposite sex, buying them an iPhone for their birthday, taking them to awards ceremony’s as my +1 and commenting on how good looking they are it I wasn’t interested in them romantically...

Spillit2356

The typical narcissist, resorting to financial control/punishment when his source has cut him off! I'd imagine he hasn't paid child maintenance either, which regardless of visitation rights HAS to be paid

Itsme22

Just went up in my estimation a million percent...a great girl and deserves all the happiness in the world ❤

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I still can't get over the wee man is 4 years older than me, I may as well be 4 foot taller too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 loooool
He's so immature, I think I saw his BMW on Adelaide Street earlier, can't afford to put your car in Victoria Square? 😜🤣🤣
Cause he’s scrimping all his penny’s buying feta salads from flannels for his cisas birthday 😂 go shorty it’s her burfffday! 😅😝

• Haha

hiyalove

So many people these days lap up the insta life thinking good holidays and nice cars means you’ve made it in life! I hate the insta culture these days. He’s prob in debt up to his eyeballs, can’t be cheap living the life style he is. I also think it’s kills him that talitha has more followers than him and that’s why he keeps doing give always where one of the conditions is that you have to follow him, I think he’s trying to catch up with her lol I’d also say talitha is earning more than him too. She’s doing great she’s an example to other women going through the same thing, I bet he’s fuming she hasn’t mentioned him once online. Shows her maturity compared to his.

Probably the type who doesnt declare the amount hes really earning and is probably paying buttons through the csa to punish talitha. My ex is self employed and he does this so he doesnt need to pay me, even though I know rightly how busy he is.
It's all only to punish the mum when it's the child who suffers
these men know that the woman will go without before she ever lets her child go without, they’re sneaky and your ex should be ashamed too!! Their karma will be when the kids grow up and start to see things how they are and want nothing to do with their ‘fathers’

• Heart

Bgr101

VIP Member
Diff looks like a contact centre, see the stickers all over the unit, this man has dont something very bad for it to go down this line, I know that as my friend could only get a contact centre because her ex was abusive ect, no court is gonna go down this route for no reason
Struggling to understand why he even wants people to know hes having to see his child this way. Its embaressing. He clearly cant see his own faults.

mcsparkle12

I missed the rant only caught the apology - must have been bad for him to feel the need to delete and then address it. He apologised for getting angry but said something along the lines of “sorry I shouldn’t have went about it the way I did but I won’t allow someone to make me out to be someone that I am not”
To be honest I didn’t give it much thought until I realised that they’d split.
He seems to me like a boy that knows rightly he’s done wrong but is trying to brazen it out.

Team Talitha ✌🏻🤣

allaboutdatlife

She is talithas double but a watered down version who clearly has no self respect or dignity to go for a married man and to flaunt it so soon! Once a cheat always a cheat, he will do the same thing he's done on talitha to her. And he has a cheek to post his little girl on his stories then to clear off on holiday with his new piece of skirt, clearly done to make himself look better. And he keeps saying his office and working from holiday. How about go and enjoy yourself nobody cares if you're working on holiday, most of us go on holiday to take time off from reality. Not him 🙄 If he was happy he wouldn't have to constantly post it on social media about how "great" his life is

• Heart

Thatsnotmyname55

I reported all his stories under the eating disorder category. It's so clear how he feels about overweight people and the way he is speaking is so dangerous as a pt, can't imagine anyone overweight would want to be trained by him knowing his thoughts. Also, does he know what slim privilege is?? Overweight people recieve criticism on a whole different level to slim people. I'm slim myself but used to be overweight and the difference in how I was treated from when I was a size 18, to now being a size 10 is scary! It was like people finally regarded me as a human being when I lost weight, so yes, Aamir you shortarse, there is a difference. He is a nasty piece of work and I don't know why all the people that brown nose him lick up his arse 🤣

Also a side note, your woman clarissa has the worst fashion sense 😂 noseyed her Instagram there

Pammy75

In my experiance the vast majority still wear them. There is def an increase in those who don't but from what I've observed the wears out weigh the non wears. In my area anyway.

Princess Baskin

I was thinking earlier I'm surprised they weren't told to put the phone away. I didn't see anyone else in any of their gym clips with a phone, people look like they are there to work. I'm fairly sure anyone at that gym if it is as expensive as that to train there do not want to be plastered all over some would be's insta stories.

He seems to think hes helping his girlfriend level up by introducing her to lobster before inadvertently calling her a basic bitch. What a lovely guy. He has such a terrible attitude towards women.

Spillit2356

I don't get what she sees in him. Mustn't think too much of herself if she tolerates someone who shames and humiliates her at every chance.
The same boy probably also corrects her when she speaks and behaves like he is always right.
She is the perfect candidate for him to manipulate and use. Someone above mentioned anger radiating from him. I 100% get this too.

With that being said, anyone with an ounce of common sense would stay a mile away from a newly separated man who is acting the party boy, known for his cheating and currently can't get access to his kid.
Unfortunately it's not always as clear cut for the person being manipulated, he will love bomb her, make her feel like he's the one he's been waiting for his whole life, the only one he'd leave his family for and he will make anyone against him the villain in his story! Narcissists prey on strong women and take pride in breaking them down little by little, don't assume she's weak and thinks nothing of herself, the mind games of a narcissist will leave you feeling like your the one going mad and your the one at fault! Clarissa looks like she has a nice enough life made for herself before Aamir but it would be interesting what her close friends have to say about him.....alarm bells would surely be ringing for them even if she can't see it

• Heart