Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsme22

Anyone who took a pic of my child and sent it to my ex whilst she was in my care would be getting a good swift boot up the hole. On no level whatsoever is this OK. Why take a pic of a child who, even if you know one of her parents, has nothing to do with you and your life?! The mind boggles. Social media is a dangerous tool in the wrong hands. Some folk have no awareness at all!

Reactions: 10

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
A divorce solicitor once told me that men don’t leave unless they have someone to go to… which has turned out very true in a lot of cases. Says a lot about the girl, in my opinion
that’s very true!! & once a cheater, always a cheater!! I hope talithas ok after seeing that, it’s gotta hurt. I’m glad she’s got such good friends and family around her supporting her I hope she continues to be strong and rise above all his bullshit!!💪💪

Why would you write messages like that when you know they are going to be shown to the public, im beginning to wonder if he loves the attention..... Or else just has that bad a temper he can't control himself!

If his wife is able to have stopped him from seeing his daughter for such a long time, she must have had grounds to do so? Would hardly call that creating a great life for her. The child looks soo happy without him.

Princess Baskin

That girl looks like she has an eating disorder.
The fact that he had a hand in helping to create that look - he should be in very hot water for it.
I'd say he has mega issues too with diet and exercise/ body dysmorphia.

Pammy75

I didn't understand the promotion of the meal plans. He kept saying I'll post the menu next and then showed us a video of the dishes leaving you to guess what the dishes were. Just post a menu with actual words 🤦🏻‍♀️

Made me laugh tho how Talitha started promoting another meal company with a discount code the same week. It was like a big f you to him 🙈🙈

• Haha

freebiesgalore

100% this. The people Talitha train seem to have a bit more to lose and before and afters are amazing. All his before pics are of people who are already in good shape but need to tone up. Some (where he hasn't indicated which is before and which is after) I can't see a difference in!
Even Talitha’s promo pics for her clothing had ladies of all shapes and sizes. So good to see.

hiyalove

I don’t think it’s right for any woman to use their child as a weapon that says more about her than anything. What happened with them isn’t the child’s fault but she is suffering not seeing her dad
It was only a matter of time wasn’t it…..

do they know it shows up when you join and the threads you posted on etc? Very sus 👀 also be careful of any links posted in to the group by new members too ladies 🤔

• Haha
He’s totally right I’m sooo jealous of him, I mean I’ve always wished I was a nasal hand-gesture-over-using arrogant narcissist 😬🤥

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Fair if it is a contact centre but it doesn’t always mean dad is in wrong as sometimes if lies are told then it has to be contact centre not saying that talitha is lying but have seen it happen before and always to be considering what could actually be going on I have read all messages didn’t notice any actual abusive ones really bad choice of words and poor character definitely and he should not be posting that on social media ever being an influencer but I didn’t think they any worse than what the other person had done on him to me they both really are as bad as each other trying to pull the wool over peoples eye I don’t think she is innocent neither is he and a little girl in the middle of it they need to sort priorites
What makes you so sure she’s not innocent? She hasn’t posted a single negative thing about him throughout all of this she’s remained dignified and put their daughter first. She’s the one looking after that little girl 24/7 taking her out every day, feeding her, clothing her and filling her entire life with love.

Meanwhile he has posted many many cryptic narcissistic posts which frame her in the way that actually you perceive her - which is to be using their child as a weapon. He’s the one posting birthday party’s for the child he knows he won’t see that day and then using that as a gateway opportunity to publicly give another child the birthday cake and use it as a photo op again to paint himself as hard done by. He’s the one posting “haven’t seen my child in 717272 days” , he’s the one sending abusive messages with disgusting language to people who leave him a comment asking a question and he doesn’t respond from his own name he uses his new side pieces profile. If you can’t see he’s the issue I’m not sure what way your brain is wired tbh. It’s terribly tragic that wee girl is caught in the middle but at the end of the day T was giving him access after they split up and it’s now in a contact centre. To insinuate she’s potentially told tales to get it in a contact centre is insane. She’s a damn good mother she wouldn’t put her child through that unless she felt it was the safest option.

• Heart

Spillit2356

Moving from a house you own to an overpriced apartment someone else owns, not seeing his daughter for months and then to a supervised visit once a week and seeing someone (I can only say seeing because he didn't answer the "are you single" question clearly a while back) that does indeed look void in the face, as someone else mentioned, is most definitely upgrading...... As for the car..... Most likely a hire agreement and he probably doesn't own it either...... Paying for someone else's lavish lifestyle no doubt!

Also that "we all have the same 24 hours in a day" comment shit pt's come out with really piss me off...... The ones that come out with that statement are those that live with their head in the clouds! We all most certainly do not have the same 24 hours in a day, everyone's situation and lives are different 🤬

• Heart

Cbem

Wow to bring the race card out that says it all. He is really coming across so bad. So he doesn't like a few comments on here so he starts making up bullshit stories trying to get people to feel sorry for him saying rhat someone made a racial slur.
this is making a joke out of people who actually are receiving racist comments etc. Im sure people of all colours would be looking at him right now thinking what a twat.
Him supposedly a hot shot self wmployed one of the best in the business PT has to resort to making up lies like a 5 year old. Wtf. Highly professional stuff right there. 🙄

That is definitely a dig at Talitha… video of the new girl with a song called ‘better’ playing. Very low behaviour. No matter what has gone on, she is the mother of his child and that is dirty tricks.
Also why such a heavy filter on the new squeeze??

• Heart
Reactions: 9