Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mightn’t be sure, but I’m certain that I think it’s beyond bizarre anyone would make a profile just to comment to clarify someone’s height. It’s really suspect to make an account and immediately comment on this thread, you say you came across it while searching online, what where you searching for? 4 ft 10 narcissists 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You mightn’t be sure, but I’m certain that I think it’s beyond bizarre anyone would make a profile just to comment to clarify someone’s height. It’s really suspect to make an account and immediately comment on this thread, you say you came across it while searching online, what where you searching for? 4 ft 10 narcissists 😇
The old temper strikes again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice how on the transformation post of Dr Bonny on his feed her goal was to "look toned without the bulk".... Yet in his stories a week or 2 ago that got removed by insta he said her goal was to be "teeny tiny". Just a bit of difference there..

Also I see he had the GF out doing sprints at Mary peters and insisted on filming a sarky clip of her doing it. He really is a twit. The more of his stories I watch the more irritating I find him, but I can't help watching the train wreck

Reactions: 11
His story about the toy. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Everyone's kids ask for things everyday and nobody else posts it. Pretty sure the child asks her mummy for stuff all the time and do you see her posting "couldn't let her down could I" Thing is Aamir you let not only yourself but your child down every single day and have done from you decided that your lavish lifestyle and new piece of skirt was more important than your child. It's too late to play the doting dad we can all see what an absolute prat you really are!! Buying a £20 remote control car isn't going to make up for the hurt you have caused!!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice how on the transformation post of Dr Bonny on his feed her goal was to "look toned without the bulk".... Yet in his stories a week or 2 ago that got removed by insta he said her goal was to be "teeny tiny". Just a bit of difference there..

Also I see he had the GF out doing sprints at Mary peters and insisted on filming a sarky clip of her doing it. He really is a twit. The more of his stories I watch the more irritating I find him, but I can't help watching the train wreck
Bulk like. Theres definitely nothing bulky about dr bonny. Quite the opposite. Not skinny shaming her but she doesnt look healthy. No PT should be getting clients into that sort of shape.

Reactions: 5
What about his stories this morning? Now he has his daughter back it’s clicked and he’s taking things to the next level in his training….. my brain hurts, how many next levels are there 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What about his stories this morning? Now he has his daughter back it’s clicked and he’s taking things to the next level in his training….. my brain hurts, how many next levels are there 🥲
So ridiculous. As if his daughter will ever care how big his biceps are. He hasn't a clue about life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What has just clicked Aamir? what's important in life or bigger biceps? if it has taken him until now to realise what's important in life, then that says it all really.
I hope for little Aamira's sake he means he's going to take his co-parenting & part-time fathering skills to the next level and forget about all the online spoofing about living the high life with whomever his latest girlfriend is. ( if he was cheating on Talitha he was obvs able to keep it off the gram at that time!)
The last bit in particular will benefit Aamira more than he realises - both now and in the future. Children become adults and find out the crappy stuff that went on- i hope that's what has clicked. And what will guide his decision making in the future.
ETA-at least we were spared the stories featuring drink counting and trying to 'educate' Cisa this weekend... so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.