Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest video shows the name of the centre they’re at!!! Has he no brain cells. That puts that child at risk as anyone watching his stories knows she’s there every Saturday morning, my god have some respect. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
His latest video shows the name of the centre they’re at!!! Has he no brain cells. That puts that child at risk as anyone watching his stories knows she’s there every Saturday morning, my god have some respect. 🤬
I just cannot get over the fact that he's showing everyone that he's done something so bad that he had to visit his child at a contract centre!!! She's not even allowed to be left alone in his care 😱

Ridiculous. He was also talking to her like her talks to his clients. Yes he was giving her praise, but do like she's 4/5 Yr old and not a 30yrsl old lifting a dumbbell ffs.

Reactions: 3
This guy is the biggest ball bag I’ve ever came across!!!! Put the phone down for one minute and spend time with ur little girl, I can’t stand this man, if your time with her is so precious use it wisely, and I have split with my husband and we share contact, never ever ever has it got to the point of a contact centre, he has done something really really bad for this to happen,

Ps how amazing does Tilly look 😍😍😍 get rid of that man has done her the world of good, his new doll is only hanging around for his life style and money: and to eat out all the time, she will get bored soon, he’s gonna end up a very lonely man ! And I for one can’t bleeping wait!!! Here’s to knocking that prick of his high horse

Reactions: 12
Observation. It's a cynical one and I hope I'm wrong. But I've seen a pattern with a few PTs who are in hot water.
This fundraising through week? I reckon it's for the benefit of the courts. Something to say "I'm not a bad guy sure I raised all this money to help a family."
A PT up the road who was up in court for several things was busy running to food banks and getting pictured for social media again to try and help his profile.
You have to wonder if he is videoing his visits how he is allowed to continue to do so and how he is not reprimanded after.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
3946CDA7-4158-4D7B-8D1E-71B55800DC2F.jpeg

It’s like he’s going to visit someone in jail!

I thought aamira looked apprehensive with him in the first vid. It’s sad that he videoed their first few moments seeing each other instead of him just enjoying the moment with her. And the always asking her if she’s happy, it’s all for show.

Reactions: 11
The women in the background was taking all in. I would say it will be noted.
Id have thought that after week 1 when he posted the photo but clearly not. It doesnt sit well with me at all the videoing and posting pictures from supervised visits to his public business page on instagram. Its not right. He sees her for an hour or whatever it is a week and cant just put the phone away.

Reactions: 2
Id have thought that after week 1 when he posted the photo but clearly not. It doesnt sit well with me at all the videoing and posting pictures from supervised visits to his public business page on instagram. Its not right. He sees her for an hour or whatever it is a week and cant just put the phone away.
It’s disturbing isn’t it.
I mean I get he would want to take photos with her to capture the moment but videoing it all and sharing it to a platform of over 30k followers to let them all know he’s having supervised visits at a children’s centre and the exact centre it’s at. It’s so so wrong. I can’t understand how he can even justify what his intentions are at this point. Don’t understand how the contact centre let him do it either it’s so so wrong

I’m not sure how it works but I’m sure they have policies and procedures. However I would say they wouldn’t get many recording, most would want to savour every moment privately. It’s totally wrong morally but then I think that goes for every post of a child on public social media.

Reactions: 4
It’s disturbing isn’t it.
I mean I get he would want to take photos with her to capture the moment but videoing it all and sharing it to a platform of over 30k followers to let them all know he’s having supervised visits at a children’s centre and the exact centre it’s at. It’s so so wrong. I can’t understand how he can even justify what his intentions are at this point. Don’t understand how the contact centre let him do it either it’s so so wrong
Yea i would have thought social services had very strict guidelines for these visits. It has to be the safety and security of the child first and foremost and if it is being plastered on a social media platform i just dont think that is in any way putting the child first.

Yea i would have thought social services had very strict guidelines for these visits. It has to be the safety and security of the child first and foremost and if it is being plastered on a social media platform i just dont think that is in any way putting the child first.
Exactly and you’d think all the hoops he’s jumped through to get to the contact centre he wouldn’t want to chance jeopardise that! Just shows his true character he really is all a front!

Reactions: 5
Coming from the legal sector, no this will not help Aamir, his online image must be more important than his court case, which speaks volumes. However this will help Talitha soo 👏

Coming from the legal sector, no this will not help Aamir, his online image must be more important than his court case, which speaks volumes. However this will help Talitha soo 👏
Could he not just say she posts on a public platform too tho? Effectively they’re both doing the same thing. I don’t agree with any child being on a public social media account. It’s frightening.

Reactions: 1
Could he not just say she posts on a public platform too tho? Effectively they’re both doing the same thing. I don’t agree with any child being on a public social media account. It’s frightening.
To me it is different when he posts from a contact centre though. Not sure why! Those places are there to protect children surely. It doesnt feel like aamiras privacy is being respected.

Well no not really, cause she has always keep her cool, and always put her kids first, don’t see aamir taking Tilly to a contact centre do you??? Think that says sooo much about everything, at the end of the day we only see what their social
Media allows us, but Tilly has been unreal, she’s been dignified, classy, and an amazing motned
Through this break up, him on the other hand has been a compete childish man, shows of his new woman, when Tilly bed wasn’t even cold, ponding designer bags to get his followers up, while
Tilly was holding a home together with two children and three animals, I’ve been here: so I know this feeling well, a man will try to say he’s been the best father and husband to people
Who want to listen; but at the end of the day actions show everything we need to no!!! CONTACT CENTRE!!! Enough said!

He can still post online about his business and personal training but to me it's all very personal and the only reason he would make it like that is an attempt to show him as a great father, buying his kid treats (which every other parent does). It's all about him and showing him in a positive light. To him it's not so much a business it's a popularity game.

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's something to do with drinking? Nowadays he's the designated driver, and always glad to say what Clarissa is drinking. Would be cause for concern enough for contact centre?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.