Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prob still buzzing her baps off she's rid of that head she was married to lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTF is Talitha talking about 🙈
What the actual duck you mean ..that was wired !
All I heard was basically and guess what. She never explained what she was on about.
I really think ( totally my opinion) she is on something to cope with what's been going on in her life and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.
We all need help at times. Having the job she has I'm sure she has to put on a brave face and feels the pressure to show she is strong and coming out the other side
I just think it's affecting her big time.
The last few days she's coming across as really manic.
I think she just needs to take time away from insta for herself and her wee family

Reactions: 4
I think she is trying to have one of her "real talks" (on a completely valid and undermentioned subject) but it's not translating. Maybe if she thought out her points a bit more she would be clearer?
Is she moving into life coaching or some other lane besides fitness? I'm not getting the link with her current brand unless she's going to try and do these real time talk subjects around things that can impact well being (money being one of them).

Reactions: 1
She's on about people flaunting things when she obviously isn't struggling financially. I get it that she works hard and deserves it but not everyone can get a pop up igloo just to watch a movie

She's on about people flaunting things when she obviously isn't struggling financially. I get it that she works hard and deserves it but not everyone can get a pop up igloo just to watch a movie
Pop up igloos at £165 a pop and make up done every weekend..unless like my previous post stated she's getting these gifted but then her posts should state gifted to be fair.

Reactions: 2
This may be really petty but I wish she would learn the difference between 'is' 'was' and 'are'. It makes her sound ridiculous like she doesn't know how to speak!

Wow have you seen his latest post, about upgrading his car, as he has "upgraded every other part of his life in the past 6 months!" cheeky twit!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Wow have you seen his latest post, about upgrading his car, as he has "upgraded every other part of his life in the past 6 months!" cheeky twit!
Just coming here to say the same! What an absolute cheek. I wouldn’t say he’s upgraded his relationship with his daughter - massive insult to her. Everything he’s upgraded is material.

Reactions: 7
What an absolute bleeping asshole he is! The fact you have to tell people just how happy you are and how you have improved every area blah blah..is proof you ain't happy mate!

Reactions: 6
So contact centre visits are an improvement to living with your daughter....w**ker🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
He’s comes across as someone who is desperately unhappy. Trying to up his image and look flashy to compensate for the fact he’s a very lonely miserable man whose week revolves around going to a contact centre to see his daughter for supervised visitation and telling people how amazing he is.

Reactions: 8
Hes a discrase hes not a man maybe a woman beater that flashy fucks gona fall hard arrogant fucker sad material things mean duck all and your new bita meat well we will leave it there cause ahes not the first and certainly wnt be the last .....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.