Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so today he’s having a dig at other pts giving the same food plans, saying yes you will lose weight but it’s a waste of time and MOST IMPORTANTLY your money, sure money means nothing to u aamir u said???? I swear he’s boils my piss, also wtf them glasses about, and don’t even start me on his breathing today 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
PT's who dole out meal plans should have their certification taken off them. If they don't have specific nutrition qualifications/training. they have no business giving nutrition advice- especially meal plans (that teach you nothing about how to eat for your goals!)

Reactions: 4
The typical narcissist, resorting to financial control/punishment when his source has cut him off! I'd imagine he hasn't paid child maintenance either, which regardless of visitation rights HAS to be paid
The typical narcissist, resorting to financial control/punishment when his source has cut him off! I'd imagine he hasn't paid child maintenance either, which regardless of visitation rights HAS to be paid
what height is he in real life does anyone know?! Or what are we guessing?! Lol
well T said recently that she’s 5ft nothing so I’d say he’s the same

God forgive me but he slurs his words as he talks lol Has anyone ever got a food plan from him? Does he go into detail?

Reactions: 2
My friend went to him, he shared her pics a few weeks back. She was about a size 8/10 and he took her down to a 6 / 8. He had her eating next to nothing, though she was obsessed and all into it. The plan was so unsustainable and she was so unhealthy looking. Tho like I said that's the look she likes and he was happy to give her.

Reactions: 3
My friend went to him, he shared her pics a few weeks back. She was about a size 8/10 and he took her down to a 6 / 8. He had her eating next to nothing, though she was obsessed and all into it. The plan was so unsustainable and she was so unhealthy looking. Tho like I said that's the look she likes and he was happy to give her.
He has a cheek posting about other PT’s starving people and it giving them unhealthy relationships with food, that girl he trained for her wedding was already really skinny and he made her skinnier and prob more unhealthy. I just feel like maybe she had issues with her body image to think she needed to be any thinner than she was and he’s promoting that by agreeing to do what he did. That girl was doing 14,000 steps and running miles in a day from what I remember. She must have been in a calorie deficit too. I’m not saying anything about the girl, just feel like he was a proper PT he would of advised her against it/ refused to do it.

Reactions: 5
what height is he in real life does anyone know?! Or what are we guessing?! Lol
I was in the same year at school with Aamir and then we went onto the same popular uni city after that.

He was the shortest in the year at 5'5"-5'6" tops.

Was quite a nice guy. Haven't seen him in a long time. Surprised at his personal and physical transformation to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was in the same year at school with Aamir and then we went onto the same popular uni city after that.

He was the shortest in the year at 5'5"-5'6" tops.

Was quite a nice guy. Haven't seen him in a long time. Surprised at his personal and physical transformation to be honest.
Awk were you aamir, it’s funny you’d make a profile just to defend your height and personality, I hope I haven’t touched a nerve!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awk were you aamir, it’s funny you’d make a profile just to defend your height and personality, I hope I haven’t touched a nerve!
I'm not sure Aamir would make a profile and admit to being just about 5'6" and comment that his personality has seemed to have gone downhill in the last 10 years but believe what you will.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure Aamir would make a profile and admit to being just about 5'6" and comment that his personality has seemed to have gone downhill in the last 10 years but believe what you will.
Its not like he can hide his height really someone here would of known, NI’s a small place, he’s crazy so wouldn’t put it passed him to make another account. People will be wary because you just joined immediately before posting in this thread, you’ve never posted anywhere else on here etc

Reactions: 3
Its not like he can hide his height really someone here would of known, NI’s a small place, he’s crazy so wouldn’t put it passed him to make another account. People will be wary because you just joined immediately before posting in this thread, you’ve never posted anywhere else on here etc
Thread came up while I was searching online and I thought it was quite interesting/bizarre to see 30+ pages about him. In any case, all I can comment on was that he was a nice enough guy when I knew him. He had a completely different voice, was relatively skinny and was just generally quite an unassuming guy.

I'm not sure why he seems to have gone down the bodybuilder > 30k millionaire > inflated Instagram lifestyle route as he was, and I'm sure is, a very capable guy.

In any case, I wish nothing but the best of luck to everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You mightn’t be sure, but I’m certain that I think it’s beyond bizarre anyone would make a profile just to comment to clarify someone’s height. It’s really suspect to make an account and immediately comment on this thread, you say you came across it while searching online, what where you searching for? 4 ft 10 narcissists 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.