Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get the impression when he’s posting another week closer and all that jazz that he’s having some sort of parenting assessment done? As if it was contact through a court they would look for a family member to supervise if at all possible the fact it’s went to a contact centre speaks volumes. Plus why must he plaster that on social media he thinks he’s making people think bad of talitha when in reality it’s just raising questions about him and why would a contact centre be needed.

Reactions: 9
The competition between both is shocking.
Oh daddy bought you strawberries? Well tonight we are having a movie night in a dream dome (probably with chocolate strawberries) and treats.
No wonder the wee girl is buzzing lol.

Reactions: 6
The competition between both is shocking.
Oh daddy bought you strawberries? Well tonight we are having a movie night in a dream dome (probably with chocolate strawberries) and treats.
No wonder the wee girl is buzzing lol.
Just came here to say this!!! I know Talitha is a great Mum but the past few Saturdays she's had something special or extravevant planned, probably to make her forget about her visit with Daddy

Reactions: 3
Yeah in talithas defence though she would have did big things with her at the weekends a lot anyways, she would have had hot tub parties etc I don’t know if it’s on badness or a distraction for talitha as well as she doesn’t seem to be out much or anywhere for that matter without the wee girl could be a distraction for her as well while he parades the new bit of fluff around…

Reactions: 6
Love the song she's played on her last stories 😂😂 "if you're creepin please don't let it show, oh baby I don't wanna know"

Reactions: 4
So she’s mum of the year having a Chinese takeout in the outdoor globe movie thing meanwhile he’s rim licking his future father in law tagging him on his stories. Desperate to be famous

Reactions: 5
what's with the 'little princess' all the time. why does he never call her by her name when he's talking about her? does he think it makes him seem more of a doting dad?
btw aamir, it doesn't- it's cringy and sounds so false. parents don't go around referring to their children as 'little prince' or 'little princess' all the time.

Stupid question time... but how do you
You pronounce Talitha's name... I've seen people slagging how LMD says it... are they still friendly? New to this thread.

Reactions: 2
All dolled up and nowhere to go.
Stupid money spent on the dome for no real get togethers..unless she's getting it for free and not following ASA rules.
Unless her make up every weekend and dome is ' gifted' to her..that girl has more money than sense

Reactions: 3
I have ever seen her happier or healthier looking just shows you getting rid of a narrsist makes you the best version of yourself keep pushin talitha the light at the end of thw tunnel is approaching and im sure well all here the truth and watch that ballbag fall 😂😂😂👋👋

Stupid money spent on the dome for no real get togethers..unless she's getting it for free and not following ASA rules.
Unless her make up every weekend and dome is ' gifted' to her..that girl has more money than sense
Um do u no her to pass judgement ??

I think she maybe gets all glammed up for herself to feel good? It doesn’t have to be to go anywhere or for anyone else it’s good to do things to make you feel good and upbeat! Maybe it’s just something she does to pick herself up again

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she maybe gets all glammed up for herself to feel good? It doesn’t have to be to go anywhere or for anyone else it’s good to do things to make you feel good and upbeat! Maybe it’s just something she does to pick herself up again
That’s the best reason to get glammed up 😍

Reactions: 12
She seems really manic today, just because you dance in your kitchen doesn't make you crazy. I think she is lonely

Reactions: 4
She seems really manic today, just because you dance in your kitchen doesn't make you crazy. I think she is lonely
Maybe she is her whole life has been turned upside down these past months kids now back to school nd all ... but 1 thing at least shes stayed true to herself unlike amir whos flaunted his new piece of meat around rubbin it in peoples faces the time shes took away from him has made her a stronger better person

Reactions: 7
I have ever seen her happier or healthier looking just shows you getting rid of a narrsist makes you the best version of yourself keep pushin talitha the light at the end of thw tunnel is approaching and im sure well all here the truth and watch that ballbag fall 😂😂😂👋👋

Um do u no her to pass judgement ??
Do I need to know her personally to comment on Tattle? It's my opinion..just like everyone else's comments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.