Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (Geordie Shore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously both still living in the house too... just all odd..
Imagine the atmosphere! 😩😩 I think he's a real piece of tit for taking Siennah's name off his bio. 😡 He'd have kicked Talia out by now if she'd not have had Romeo.

Reactions: 13
She’s better off. Aaron has just lost his live in cook, cleaner, washer. Good luck mate. Just quietly though, how adorable is little baby Romeo 💕

Reactions: 7
Imagine the atmosphere! 😩😩 I think he's a real piece of tit for taking Siennah's name off his bio. 😡 He'd have kicked Talia out by now if she'd not have had Romeo.
100% .. I don’t think he gives a flying f*ck about siennah poor little girl I couldn’t forgive anyone who done that to my daughter it’s just as well she’s small and doesn’t have social media, vile man

Reactions: 12
100% .. I don’t think he gives a flying f*ck about siennah poor little girl I couldn’t forgive anyone who done that to my daughter it’s just as well she’s small and doesn’t have social media, vile man
Completely agree, it's unforgivable!

Reactions: 2
The screen shot of him saying he took loads of drugs and calling her an idiot. Shows how disrespectful he is to her!

Wow, how telling is this! It's a massive dig at Aaron but you can't blame her really. Looks like Aaron thinks that the kids have ruined his life! 😮 She's also saying that he's selfish in struggling/refusing to "give things up" or "go without" like she has. Basically she is all for the children and he obviously isn't.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow, how telling is this! It's a massive dig at Aaron but you can't blame her really. Looks like Aaron thinks that the kids have ruined his life! 😮 She's also saying that he's selfish in struggling/refusing to "give things up" or "go without" like she has. Basically she is all for the children and he obviously isn't.
He doesn’t seem the daddy type I feel for her because she obviously must of thought he’d come round to the idea of been a dad like Gary did and he clearly hasn’t ...

Reactions: 6
He doesn’t seem the daddy type I feel for her because she obviously must of thought he’d come round to the idea of been a dad like Gary did and he clearly hasn’t ...
Completely agree. She saw how it had turned Gaz's life around and wanted the same for herself and Aaron.

She’s probs pissed off she’s lost her meal ticket. Can’t be all about the kids as where was her daughter when she was going on Ibiza holidays and hitting up clubs to bag a celeb boyfriend

Reactions: 9
He is one of those men children. Lot of them about😏
I find him quite vile really. Always on the verge of hysteria I often think

Reactions: 10
She definitely trapped him with the baby. You could tell he wasn’t that into her.

I actually feel sorry for Aaron. He admitted to struggling with depression before. I bet she’s threatening to take the baby and move back down south, to make it difficult for him to see him.

And I know removing the wee girls name from his bio was a dick move but I bet it was Talia that forced that relationship!

They’ll be most likely back on in a few days.

Reactions: 9
In terms of the baby, they were trying,

When he spoke about the ovulation test he said, we were trying for months but kind of pissing into the wind not taking it seriously, then Emma sent her the ovulation test from Clearblue and boom next month pregnant.

I know for definite as I watched the epp with my husband and we had been trying for nearly a year at the time and we ordered the ovulation test after that epp, the 2nd time trying with them we got pregnant!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In terms of the baby, they were trying,

When he spoke about the ovulation test he said, we were trying for months but kind of pissing into the wind not taking it seriously, then Emma sent her the ovulation test from Clearblue and boom next month pregnant.

I know for definite as I watched the epp with my husband and we had been trying for nearly a year at the time and we ordered the ovulation test after that epp, the 2nd time trying with them we got pregnant!!
I got one for the same reason! Gaz had the same in G OGS... my husband thought it might have been a sponsorship thing but the reviews were amazing

Reactions: 3
What a tit show. I guess it's hard to know what goes on behind closed doors. I think they've both obviously had different plans for how their relationship and lives were gonna play out. On his part I just think if you get with someone with kids and take on that step parent role then you can't just jump in and out of their lives when your relationship fails, it's just not fair on the kids, that wee girl must have seen him as her dad and now it looks like he's just drawn a line under that. He chose to be with Talia knowing full well she had a child, they moved in together, I mean take a bit of responsibility when things go tits up. At the same time though, if he really didn't want to have his own kids right now her going behind his back to get pregnant isn't ideal, especially if they've talked about it. I mean yeah he could have worn protection but she might have said she was on the pill or something, who knows, it doesn't seem like it was an accident. I guess that could cause a lot of resentment, but it doesn't excuse the way he's going on just now, you got with the girl, moved in with her, took on her daughter, started building a life with her, man up and stop acting like a wee boy. Jesus, I don't every really comment on these forums lol I must need to vent today.

Just read the post above and see he was trying to have a baby with her.....so he's not really got a leg to stand on does he, also if you have a kid with her and have been bringing up her wee girl as your own, you don't just drop her like a hot cake when you split up.

Reactions: 8
What a tit show. I guess it's hard to know what goes on behind closed doors. I think they've both obviously had different plans for how their relationship and lives were gonna play out. On his part I just think if you get with someone with kids and take on that step parent role then you can't just jump in and out of their lives when your relationship fails, it's just not fair on the kids, that wee girl must have seen him as her dad and now it looks like he's just drawn a line under that. He chose to be with Talia knowing full well she had a child, they moved in together, I mean take a bit of responsibility when things go tits up. At the same time though, if he really didn't want to have his own kids right now her going behind his back to get pregnant isn't ideal, especially if they've talked about it. I mean yeah he could have worn protection but she might have said she was on the pill or something, who knows, it doesn't seem like it was an accident. I guess that could cause a lot of resentment, but it doesn't excuse the way he's going on just now, you got with the girl, moved in with her, took on her daughter, started building a life with her, man up and stop acting like a wee boy. Jesus, I don't every really comment on these forums lol I must need to vent today.

Just read the post above and see he was trying to have a baby with her.....so he's not really got a leg to stand on does he, also if you have a kid with her and have been bringing up her wee girl as your own, you don't just drop her like a hot cake when you split up.
Completely agree, but Talia knew what she was getting herself into. Remember the screenshot she posted (then deleted) of an argument they had last summer, where he went off and did loads of drugs all day then slept it off? Hardly sounds like stable father material! Talia's mistake was believing that a baby would change Aaron the way that Gaz's children have changed him.

Reactions: 13
Yea there’s making a mistake but also being in love with someone (and in this case also in love with the money and influence they bring) and being blind to their flaws. She isn’t playing victim or trying to publicly drag him, he’s making himself out to be a mug all on his own. I said it before but I hope she takes him for half of what they squired during the relationship and then just moves on to a better mummy/fitness blogger life away from him. Something tells me the drama isn’t even close to over though.

Reactions: 3
I get the impression that having a baby is like the latest fashion accessory for these ex reality stars, lost count of how many of them have had a baby in the last year or two. I totally get it, people have babies all the time, some planned, some not, but it's as if one of them has a baby and next thing someone else in their circle is pregnant. Like someone else said, some dads will step up to the mark, and others not so much. I can't stand folk publicising their kids lives on social media either, I don't think Talia is as bad as others, but just in general, it's your kid they have a right to a private life, some of these lifestyle, mummy accounts just make me feel kinda sad for the kids. Like save it for your family and friends, why do people you don't even know have to know every movement of your kids lives....crazy!

Reactions: 14
Yea there’s making a mistake but also being in love with someone (and in this case also in love with the money and influence they bring) and being blind to their flaws. She isn’t playing victim or trying to publicly drag him, he’s making himself out to be a mug all on his own. I said it before but I hope she takes him for half of what they squired during the relationship and then just moves on to a better mummy/fitness blogger life away from him. Something tells me the drama isn’t even close to over though.
Oh absolutely. I think she's in love with him and everything that he brings to the table but she's had a lot of red flags- the drug binge day being one of them- and Aaron used to openly admit to not being ready for kids, even when he was around Gary's son Chester. I do think Talia got pregnant on purpose and this is probably why they broke up as soon as they found out. It takes two to tango though! However, I think Talia is a very attentive partner, always amazes me how clean the house is and how she manages to cook all those gourmet meals from scratch literally days after giving birth!! 😮 She puts up with a lot from Aaron but they'll probably get back together. As you said....there's no way the drama is over yet!!

I get the impression that having a baby is like the latest fashion accessory for these ex reality stars, lost count of how many of them have had a baby in the last year or two. I totally get it, people have babies all the time, some planned, some not, but it's as if one of them has a baby and next thing someone else in their circle is pregnant. Like someone else said, some dads will step up to the mark, and others not so much. I can't stand folk publicising their kids lives on social media either, I don't think Talia is as bad as others, but just in general, it's your kid they have a right to a private life, some of these lifestyle, mummy accounts just make me feel kinda sad for the kids. Like save it for your family and friends, why do people you don't even know have to know every movement of your kids lives....crazy!
Monetising the kids brings in the big bucks! 😩 I often feel like ex reality stars and influencers have babies for this very reason, and also to keep them relevant.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.