Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (Geordie Shore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it interesting that she thought buying an infatable hot tub was expensive so she rents one.. Iv never been keen on her & after watching the Geordie ogs I think he’s still got Marnie on his mind all these years later.. it’s all he kept talking about..

Doesn’t seem to be much of a spark between him and talia thought it was interesting they split up when she found out she was pregnant too.. something tells me he didn’t expect to be with her for life.. both seem super stuck up and think their above the rest

Reactions: 17
On the new GS show they are in he behaved like a child, she seemed to do everything for him, down to possibly wiping his arse while he had a tantrum because he did not like his hair cut. She seemed to really love him while he seemed to view her as the present women in his life rather than a women he loves and wants to spend his life with.

Reactions: 5
On the new GS show they are in he behaved like a child, she seemed to do everything for him, down to possibly wiping his arse while he had a tantrum because he did not like his hair cut. She seemed to really love him while he seemed to view her as the present women in his life rather than a women he loves and wants to spend his life with.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. What an absolute child!

Reactions: 1
They broke up in August time (before they announced the pregnancy) and she put this on her story! It was literally on there for about 12 seconds before she deleted it!
I deffo get the vibe that he didn’t want a baby with her.. should of worn protection and bit strange how he was shocked when he found out Gary’s Emma gave talia a ovulation machine too.. but I don’t think he wanted talia for long term..

Reactions: 12
He is an absolute moron. It honestly doesn’t matter, if he didn’t want to be with her for life or didn’t want the child he should have used protection. You don’t treat the mother of your newborn baby the way he currently is, regardless of the circumstances. The posts about her looking absolutely hideous and how money provides for a lot are ridiculous. I reckon she’s finally turned around and said said I don’t care about your money, you are lazy and useless. Also changing his bio to remove Siennah and just say proud Daddy to Romeo. Big man, taking it out of a 6 year old. I honestly hope she takes him for half of everything. He needs to grow up. Also kinda agree with the Marnie thing, so funny because I just don’t think she would touch him now.

Reactions: 33
I can't believe he's now removed Siennah's name from his bio- this morning it said: "Proud Daddy to Romeo and Siennah...." now it just says Romeo. 😢 I hope he and Talia know what they're doing because he and Siennah always seemed to have a nice relationship. I don't think Talia was for keeps though, she defo babytrapped him though it's plain to see that be adores his son. He must really be done with her now; removing Siennah's name is a big deal. Poor kid.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Horrible. Hope the little girl still has her biological dad in her life. Aaron has possibly the worlds ugliest strangulated voice also

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s low isn’t it..... I don’t think she sees her biological Dad. He’s made so many digs at Talia on his stories today it’s absolutely pathetic.
Probably be back together by the weekend!

Reactions: 10
I’m impressed by Talia, She isn’t getting caught up with his childish tit. I hope they don’t get back together, she and the children deserves more!

Reactions: 7
Shows how mature the turd is doesnt it. Poor girl. Never liked him always seems like the type of bloke who wants his partner seen and not heard. In the kitchen doing as shes told, moaning if a cup is left out after his hard day at 'work'

I don’t know why she would baby trap him without any prompting that he wants kids. It didn’t work out with her daughters dad and Aaron is basically a child himself. Maybe it’s due to his behaviour but does anyone else find Aaron really ugly.

Reactions: 13
She was actively trying. Didn’t Emma send her an ovulation kit? (I saw it on OG so not sure how true it is) but I doubt she would ‘trap’ him. He is making out that she’s with him for his money? What money? He is hardly a millionaire! I’m sure with all the ads she is doing she can afford a decent place to live for her and her kids!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she would baby trap him without any prompting that he wants kids. It didn’t work out with her daughters dad and Aaron is basically a child himself. Maybe it’s due to his behaviour but does anyone else find Aaron really ugly.
I never liked him on GS, never understood the fascination with him and always thought he'd been run over by the ugly bus 🤷🏼‍♀️ and his attitude just makes it worse, Talia is well rid... 👍🏻

Reactions: 14
His vile 🤢 clearly wasn’t ready to be a dad immature duck

She was actively trying. Didn’t Emma send her an ovulation kit? (I saw it on OG so not sure how true it is) but I doubt she would ‘trap’ him. He is making out that she’s with him for his money? What money? He is hardly a millionaire! I’m sure with all the ads she is doing she can afford a decent place to live for her and her kids!
He’s got a lot more then she does though she wouldn’t be given opportunities if it wasn’t for him, I dislike him more then I dislike her but I do think she got pregnant on purpose he said all throughout the first season that he didn’t want to be a dad yet he wanted his MMA career to kick of first (lol) Next thing we know she’s having a giggle about getting a ovulation kit of Emma behind his back and she’s pregnant a week later.. just odd, he should of worn protection if he thinks she’s all about money & she should of been more careful about having a child with an absolute idiot... don’t think she has a job anymore either she got a lot of bad reviews when she was doing eyelashes it was all over social media

Reactions: 9
To be fair she should cook and clean given that she’s been living presumably rent free in his nice house along with room for her daughter who isn’t even his

• Wow
  • Angry
To be fair she should cook and clean given that she’s been living presumably rent free in his nice house along with room for her daughter who isn’t even his
I do agree to a certain extent, before lockdown & when she was on Geordie ogs she said her job was to cook and clean and make sure he was getting the right diet it seems they have a mutual agreement when it comes to that because she won’t be getting that much of ad’s plus she’s terrible at them, he just needs to learn how to treat women and be thankful... he seems the kind that’ll take everything of her and sienna

Reactions: 5
I do agree to a certain extent, before lockdown & when she was on Geordie ogs she said her job was to cook and clean and make sure he was getting the right diet it seems they have a mutual agreement when it comes to that because she won’t be getting that much of ad’s plus she’s terrible at them, he just needs to learn how to treat women and be thankful... he seems the kind that’ll take everything of her and sienna
I do think that dynamic should have changed though when she had the baby. Everyone gets some sort of mat leave and he should have helped. Especially since his “work” would have changed with lockdown. Aaron is just going to turn into another train wreck. Also think the ovulation kit was def for the show. I don’t think Emma and Talia even follow each other anymore, def not friends enough to plan trap babies.

What a nasty little bastard he is . Where’s the sense of loyalty ??? No matter what you don’t start posting cryptic posts about your FAMILY on social media , especially when you’ve got a large following and especially when she’s just had your kid 😡
He always said he treated siennah as his own didn’t he ? Well that shouldn’t stop just because he’s had a falling out with her mum ! Romeo won’t thank him for treating his sister like that 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.