Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’ve never religiously paid attention, how has the surgery affected his face so much? He looks like a different child 😢
See if she was spreading awareness like she says she does then maybe this question didn't need to be asked, so clearly she's not raising awareness at all. I was wondering why his skull looks so far down on his poor nose it looks like it's been squashed, again if she was raising awareness I would know the answer to that.

Reactions: 25

pixelsdream

VIP Member
She is trying to push aaron as she knows he will either go on a bender ir have a massive rant on insta, then he will look a bad person just how she's planned it

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Days 19, poor you eh!
If only Oakley could of done a daily countdown of ALL the times you left him alone in hospital

rosey25

Who the fuck actually cares. Who even takes selfies beside their sick sons bedside, I thought you were going to share all about aperts through June? I’ve seen about 2 posts and one of them was copied and pasted
View attachment 2980058
I wonder how many times she had to practice her sad face before she got it just right too ..vile creature !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
So it’s just Aaron who’s doing the travelling back and forth and making sure the boys are in school and where they need to be etc.
Yet Talias got another child up in Newcastle too,
There’s nothing stopping them switching for a day, Aaron with Oakley while she comes up Newcastle to spend some time with the kids etc.
But that doesn’t fit with her narrative of being there the WHOLE TIME, taking selfies by Oakleys hospital bed counting the days!!!

She recently followed a hair salon in Liverpool over the past few days too!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I know it's all just a repeat of what others have said but as a mum who's little one has had over 55 operations so far. When my little one has been really sick not once does it cross my mind to pull my phone out and upload to social media. In fact absent people in our life didnt even know about half of the admissions because its her privacy and her story to tell if she ever wants too when she grows up. In fact the only time I did pull my phone out to take photos was when it was very touch and go for my daughter in a coma and the consultants suggested we take lots of pictures and do some hand prints etc until that point it never crossed my mind. Thankfully she fought incredibly hard and managed to pull though after 3months but not once did it cross my mind to upload her pictures to social media. In fact id only allow people who were active in our life to visit because i was incredibly protective and didn't want people turning up just for a look and something to talk about. People who did come were also under strict instruction to not even comment or post any about her on social media. It's her right to have privacy just like it's Oakleys right for his privacy.

• Heart

liv3306

If your baby was in hospital and people started messaging you, asking about your hair I would tell them how insensitive it is and block them. Plus we’ve not seen her full head only her face so she’s talking absolute shite

bella246xox

She is so weird, she’s only up the hospital early because he has shown he is present. She’s literally posting to try and make him look as though he’s lying. Trashy trollop tals

Also that Charlotte is so so strange! Complete and utter freak being so obsessed. Even that Nikita is a bit weird but at least they have babies in common , she obviously just wants to try and steal some of “Tals” following 😂

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
She is a massive cunt I didn’t fall for the bullshit I knew she wasn’t feel an ounce of sadness when that baby was in a coma.
utterly utterly disgusting vile chav
She knocks me sick

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
She fills me with so much rage! That poor little boy 😢 No fucking wonder Aaron gets filled with so much rage towards her!
Imagine not even getting to see your son yet after he's been taken off the vents as he's waited for his mom to spend time with him and be there for it to then see your son all over instagram before you even get chance to in person! All for likes!! What a scumbag. Can tell the types of people commenting are just like her! Safiya top comment cuz she can relate after parading a dying baby around for the gram.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Oakley could still be in a coma but not fully sedated so can still respond to stimulation. I just think jodie wants it to sound worse than it is. I just don't get why it's a competition with her

pixelsdream

VIP Member
We've all been talking about oakleys photos could be used to cause him problems when he's older, well a friend of mine put a status up today to say that some kid has gone on her fb and taken photos of her and her kid when he was a baby basically taking the piss out of him, she doesn't know how they've got these photos as she's only got friends and family on her fb and it's private. So can you imagine how many people can access photos of Oakley

• Sad

Intothedark

VIP Member
I’d like to feel sorry for Aaron until I remember Pumpkin from here who he threatened repeatedly when she only offered him support.

Aaron’s just put a post on about Oakley being extubated… bless him!!

Then said he’s waiting for a phone call off the nurse so he can go up and spend some time with him…
By the sounds of it it’s literally between the nurses to call Talia/Aaron when the other is gone so they can go up… like the nurses haven’t got enough to do 🤨 doesn’t sound like they can manage to put their differences aside so they could both be there with Oakley!!!

• Sad

livelaughlou

I think they’re both knobs, but I may have said that before. You’d think at a time like this when your child is critically ill, that you’d be able to pull together and work as a team for the family. But nope, still arguing over social media, still obviously having to be separated during visits, still point scoring.
I’ve seen young teens have babies and show so much more maturity than these pair.

When she’s put “he’s always telling me bye”
That’s what he’s used to that’s why! Saying bye to her…
He’ll be wondering when she’s going and why she’s still there.

• Haha
  • Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
This was my reply when enquiring about the profits for the baby bangle
View attachment 2964977
What a load of shit 🤬😂

So if someone doesn’t use Instagram and buys one of the bangles how would they know all the profits are going to AH? No mention of it anywhere on the website.. surely it would be plastered all over it to make more money for AH?

They are using a sick children’s hospital and a poorly boy to put more money in their back pockets AND probably give Jodie a cut too.

and the way they called it a ‘Oakley Bangle’ on the Instagram post but when u click the link it’s listed as just a ‘thin bangle’

Profiting on that poor boys name 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry

AllTalk357

What did u report it has? I’m unsure what it comes under?
I clicked "other" and typed in 'child" and clicked on nudity involving child. It said they will remove photos of children even semi naked which oakley only has a nappy on. And it says they remove if child hasn't consented. That was the most fitting I could find