Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
This was my reply when enquiring about the profits for the baby bangle
View attachment 2964977
What a load of shit 🤬😂

So if someone doesn’t use Instagram and buys one of the bangles how would they know all the profits are going to AH? No mention of it anywhere on the website.. surely it would be plastered all over it to make more money for AH?

They are using a sick children’s hospital and a poorly boy to put more money in their back pockets AND probably give Jodie a cut too.

and the way they called it a ‘Oakley Bangle’ on the Instagram post but when u click the link it’s listed as just a ‘thin bangle’

Profiting on that poor boys name 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

AllTalk357

What did u report it has? I’m unsure what it comes under?
I clicked "other" and typed in 'child" and clicked on nudity involving child. It said they will remove photos of children even semi naked which oakley only has a nappy on. And it says they remove if child hasn't consented. That was the most fitting I could find

Reactions: 24

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Glad Aaron is giving us the real updates. Wish he had done that from the start of this hospital stay but I presume he’s just been too focused/concerned about Oakley which is understandable.

Reactions: 23

Intothedark

VIP Member
She’s probably sent Tanya back in to deal with Oakley whilst she has a break because she is so stressed. Maybe her shrink needs to take a look at her social media and see what a vacuous little cow she is and suggest maybe she needs to step away and think about her son rather than focusing on monetising him at every opportunity she gets. She is a hideous human. Oakley deserves so much better.

I have a severely disabled child with a medical issue and it’s very hard, we have no respite except school but never would I ever abandon them in a hospital for months on end because I’m so stressed. Yes, Talia, I also have complex ptsd from being a carer for over 10 years. But I’m there for my child day to day and through operations. I don’t dump them because I don’t fancy dealing with it and I also have other kids to care for as well including another child with Sen.

• Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
It's so lovely hearing Aaron's updates (not for my love of Aaron, for Oakleys progress 😅😅). Such a little fighter.

Aaron is so positive and upbeat about it all. But that just doesn't fit with the "medical Mums" agenda at all does it. She was probably holding out for a big payout somewhere and Aaron is just ruining that by coming on all positive about O's results. Such a trooper 💙

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Jodie’s sister letting her child do a voice over with swearing in it?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick

Idk88

VIP Member
She looks like she's just had a relaxing day at the spa not a mother worried sick about their child currently in hospital....

thomasthetank82

I can imagine Aaron standing in the lift taking the piss, doing her daft poses and sending them to his mates to laugh at 🤣

• Haha

liv3306

I always think, when someone slags off the care of the medical staff/ trust, the trust should move them on. That’s just my opinion. All those nurses and drs working to keep her son alive and she’s slating them on social media, without their chance to put the record straight. I always think why don’t they just kick them out and see who provides better care then? I know it’s bitter but it does annoy me. She’s known for lying as well and if the hospital was bad that, Aaron wouldn’t have been on his stories smiling being positive.

• Heart

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
I’m speechless. My baby had to have surgery on his head recently, nowhere near as bad as what poor Oakley is going through but still my worst nightmare. I cried so much when they took me down to recovery to see him cos of how awful he looked, but he was so confused and in pain and just needed comfort. I didn’t take any pictures, show anyone, I sent a text to family to let them know he was okay but the last thing on my mind when I saw my baby in a hospital gown, with bandages all over his head and blood down his little body was to show instagram. It isn’t raising awareness, you could do that whilst still giving the baby his privacy he DESERVES, it’s raising fucking engagement and it’s bizarre that a grown woman who’s meant to be a mother would do that.

• Heart

rosey25

Why is the little sister hanging round the hospital again ?? It’s no place for kids to be especially given how poorly Oakley has been.i can’t imagine anything worse than trying to keep a small child entertained while worrying over your very sick child /family member ..what are the parents and Jodie doing thinking this is acceptable !

Hidingbehind69

That Charlotte trippier is a fucking freak and a wrong un, listen love there is only one Queen wag and that’s queen Annie so take your weird obsessions somewhere else
Agree about charlotte but hardly think Annie is a queen, I mean to take a man back who has repeatedly created children with another woman is hardly a queen that has respect for herself. New baby or not, it shows him that he can get away with it. The money and lifestyle cannot be worth your own pride and self respect.

Reactions: 22

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
You can hear the lump in Aaron’s throat talking about that photo! What shall we be reporting it under? The more that report it the same better chance of it being removed? Maybe I’ve made that bit up but makes sense 😂

thomasthetank82

Funny when Aaron was there she was racing to be at the hospital to look like the amazing medical mummy extraordinaire at 7am etc, to stop him spending time with O, once he's back (presumably with the other boys) she's stumbling in when she fancies! She'd be better off pissing off home and letting Aaron chill with O